Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 61251Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.” - Revelation 2:10

We would all agree that God commands us to be faithful to Him. The thing that I have found is that we don’t all define faithfulness the same way. Faithful is... #D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christian

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Everyone Has Their Own Definition of Faithfulness

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen. It reminds me of "endurance" and "finishing" the race, and "enduring" ALL things to do so. And that it is God's faithfulness that will see us through when we cling to, and rely on Him and have faith in Him, who is ABLE to KEEP us running that race.

This comes to mind:

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful." ~Heb 10:23

Thank you for this edifying and thought-provoking study, meditation, and reminder on cold but sunny Son+day morning in February, my friend.

God bless you.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Amen. It reminds me of "endurance" and "finishing" the race, and "enduring" ALL things to do so. And that it is God's faithfulness that will see us through when we cling to, and rely on Him and have faith in Him, who is ABLE to KEEP us running that race.

This comes to mind:

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful." ~Heb 10:23

Thank you for this edifying and thought-provoking study, meditation, and reminder on cold but sunny Son+day morning in February, my friend.

God bless you.
Thank you Brinny for your always encouraging comments and a good morning to you. Hope you have a blessed Son✝day!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0