✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 62597Good morning everyone! 191210

A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.” - Proverbs 18:24

Emotional abuse doesn’t leave physical scars. There are no stitches required, no broken bones, no spilled blood; but with that being said, emotional abuse does leave inner scars and a broken spirit. There is no universal definition of emotional abuse. My definition would be...

#D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christianity #FIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

Continue Reading: Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Emotional Abuse

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen. Emotional abuse is permeating and leaves deep deep woundings and scars that require God' intervention, and healing. The victim of such abuse is haunted by all the damage done, and joins in with the very words they've heard slung at them, to abusing theirselves. It's almost like a "curse" has been bequeathed to them, as they are robbed of any sort of peace or healthy regard for themselves.

A verse that comes to mind is the one i've posted below. God IS our Healer AND the Lifter of our downcast head.

Thank you for this timely and profound meditation on this misty-rainy, but warmer Tuesday afternoon in December.

God bless you.

iu

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Amen. Emotional abuse is permeating and leaves deep deep woundings and scars that require God' intervention, and healing. The victim of such abuse is haunted by all the damage done, and joins in with the very words they've heard slung at them, to abusing theirselves. It's almost like a "curse" has been bequeathed to them, as they are robbed of any sort of peace or healthy regard for themselves.

A verse that comes to mind is the one i've posted below. God IS our Healer AND the Lifter of our downcast head.

Thank you for this timely and profound meditation on this misty-rainy, but warmer Tuesday afternoon in December.

God bless you.

iu
Amen Brinny. That is such a fitting verse. We are actually cooler today with a high of just 49 after yesterday's foray into the 70s. Hope you have a blessed day!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I love that verse. It's one of the reasons i love God soooo much.

it's WARMER here, although misty-rainy. It's like in the 60's or so.

Stay warm and stay well.

I now have a Christmas sofa.......hahaaa

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0