✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 62599Good morning everyone! 191211

I beseech you, brethren, (ye know the house of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and that they have addicted themselves to the ministry of the saints,)” - I Corinthians 16:15

Half, yes 50%, one in two teens…that’s how many teens use drugs, according to the National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse (CASA). The findings, which are based on surveys of 1,000 high school students, 1,000 parents of high school students and 500 school officers, along with expert interviews, focus groups, a literature review of 2,000 scientific articles and an analysis of...

#D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christianity #FIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

Continue Reading: Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Drugs

• Winner
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Riveting. This morning's devotion has quite a "twist" to it, in a very unexpected way. i had to chuckle as i read it.

Being "drugged" is not always a "bad" thing is it? hahaaaa

On another note, yes, this country, and God help us....how we've thrown our children in this country "under the bus". Can one reeeeeally say that this country is "child-friendly"? Or "safe" for children, especially in those God-forsaken "warehouses" we call "schools"?

Thank you for this wake-up call to the urgency of prayer, prayer, and more prayer, against the tsunami of evil that is attempting to "claim" our children.

God bless you on this cold Wednesday morning in December.

It SNOWED last night, just a smidgen, but enough to coat the grass and the trees.

:)

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Riveting. This morning's devotion has quite a "twist" to it, in a very unexpected way. i had to chuckle as i read it.

Being "drugged" is not always a "bad" thing is it? hahaaaa

On another note, yes, this country, and God help us....how we've thrown our children in this country "under the bus". Can one reeeeeally say that this country is "child-friendly"? Or "safe" for children, especially in those God-forsaken "warehouses" we call "schools"?

Thank you for this wake-up call to the urgency of prayer, prayer, and more prayer, against the tsunami of evil that is attempting to "claim" our children.

God bless you on this cold Wednesday morning in December.

It SNOWED last night, just a smidgen, but enough to coat the grass and the trees.

:)
Good morning to you Brinny. I was often "drugged" as a child. :) My parents didn't put up with much. We woke up below freezing but headed to 50. Glad you got some snow, hopefully you will get some more. Have a blessed day!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Good morning to you Brinny. I was often "drugged" as a child. :) My parents didn't put up with much. We woke up below freezing but headed to 50. Glad you got some snow, hopefully you will get some more. Have a blessed day!
Yeah i was drugged to...it was just understood that we did what we were told LOL!

Thanks, it was a smattering of snow that is still on the grass and bushes. It's cold out....maybe reaching 40 today.

A most blessed day to you as well.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0