Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 61479Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.” - Psalm 136:1

We do have a lot to be thankful for, do we not? Mark Tidd of Webster, New York, describes an experience from his college days. “An old man showed up at the back door of the house we were renting. Opening the door a few cautious inches, we saw his eyes were... #D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christian

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Double T - Thankfulness

• Winner
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
View media item 61479Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.” - Psalm 136:1

We do have a lot to be thankful for, do we not? Mark Tidd of Webster, New York, describes an experience from his college days. “An old man showed up at the back door of the house we were renting. Opening the door a few cautious inches, we saw his eyes were... #D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christian

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Double T - Thankfulness

This floored me:

You know what’s even more wonderful?’ he asked. ‘Just yesterday I met some people who could use them.’”
This man, direly in need of so much, gave what was given to him, to others who needed it even more.

Precious reminder on this not-as-cold and sunny Monday in March, brother.

The picture reminded me of what is written about "angels unawares", and how these "angels unawares" can be in the most unlikeliest of "disguises".

God bless you.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
This floored me:

This man, direly in need of so much, gave what was given to him, to others who needed it even more.

Precious reminder on this not-as-cold and sunny Monday in March, brother.

The picture reminded me of what is written about "angels unawares", and how these "angels unawares" can be in the most unlikeliest of "disguises".

God bless you.
Once they got past his appearance the college kids discovered he was a Godly man, but they just didn't realize how much so. Hope you have a blessed Monday Brinny. In Christ alone!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Once they got past his appearance the college kids discovered he was a Godly man, but they just didn't realize how much so. Hope you have a blessed Monday Brinny. In Christ alone!

Yes, and many times "angels unawares" are exactly as he is. And a very blessed Monday to you as well. :)

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0