Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 61281Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

"And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus;” - Acts 15:39

If the Lord was to line all of the believers up in a straight line both Paul and Barnabas would be so far ahead of me that I would never see them. But with that said, I can’t fathom these men of God having such a sharp contentious disagreement. Disagreements come because two or more people see things differently and both demand to have their way. I do believe that Satan and the world smile with delight at... #D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christian

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Disagreeing Without Being Disagreeable

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,895.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
View media item 61281Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

"And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus;” - Acts 15:39

If the Lord was to line all of the believers up in a straight line both Paul and Barnabas would be so far ahead of me that I would never see them. But with that said, I can’t fathom these men of God having such a sharp contentious disagreement. Disagreements come because two or more people see things differently and both demand to have their way. I do believe that Satan and the world smile with delight at... #D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christian

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Disagreeing Without Being Disagreeable

Whoa!!!! What a powerful reminder. i must confess, this is a real stumbling block for me, and yes, it's right in sync with "humility" and THAT is the most painfully difficult to embrace, of most ALL things that our faithful Lord is teaching us.

It seems to go hand in hand with "grace" and always having a "gracious" answer for all we communicate with, especially if there is disagreement.

Thank you for this most timely reminder, study, and lesson, on this very cold and partly cloudy Son+day afternoon, brother. God bless you.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Whoa!!!! What a powerful reminder. i must confess, this is a real stumbling block for me, and yes, it's right in sync with "humility" and THAT is the most painfully difficult to embrace, of most ALL things that our faithful Lord is teaching us.

It seems to go hand in hand with "grace" and always having a "gracious" answer for all we communicate with, especially if there is disagreement.

Thank you for this most timely reminder, study, and lesson, on this very cold and partly cloudy Son+day afternoon, brother. God bless you.
A good afternoon to you Brinny. Hope you have a blessed Son✝day!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0