✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not." - Jeremiah 33:3

God does hear and answer prayer!! Dr. Charles E. Fuller, for many years radio preacher for the Old Fashioned Revival Hour in Los Angeles, was in Waterloo, Iowa, for a radio daily. They were in a large metal building during World War II. The rain was coming down in veritable torrents, the wind was blowing, there was such a rumble, and so much interference with the... #D4Ldevotion #D4L

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Call Unto Me

• Winner
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i LOVE this verse!!! And yes, God DOES answer, going above and beyond what we can fathom, at times.

In reading about Dr. Charles E. Fuller and the older preacher in Nova Scotia, what came to mind for me is Corrie Ten Boom, and her faith, which was described as "child-like" in her unabashed belief and unwavering trust of her heavenly Father. He answered her prayers similarly.

Thank you for this precious study and meditation, featuring one of my fav'rite verses, that i find absolutely delightful.

God bless you brother. :)

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
i LOVE this verse!!! And yes, God DOES answer, going above and beyond what we can fathom, at times.

In reading about Dr. Charles E. Fuller and the older preacher in Nova Scotia, what came to mind for me is Corrie Ten Boom, and her faith, which was described as "child-like" in her unabashed belief and unwavering trust of her heavenly Father. He answered her prayers similarly.

Thank you for this precious study and meditation, featuring one of my fav'rite verses, that i find absolutely delightful.

God bless you brother. :)
Thank you Brinny for your kind words and enthusiasm. In Christ alone!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you Brinny for your kind words and enthusiasm. In Christ alone!

Yer most welcome. Thank you for these delightful gems that bless me enormously.

They are delightful....i suspect that God finds them delightful as well.

When we delight in God, He delights in blessing and delighting us.

How DELIGHTFUL is THAT??!!!

bliss.gif

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0