• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Daily Devotion: A Soft Answer

Discussion in 'Daily Devotionals' started by D4L, Sep 15, 2019.

1. D4L

D4L Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,169
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    Good morning my dear friends in Christ! 190915

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.” - Proverbs 15:1

The best way to unarm an angry man is with soft words. The soft word doesn’t carry near the sting or the pain as something hard does. Chapter fifteen deals with...

#D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christianity #ChurchFIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

Continue Reading: Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: A Soft Answer

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+104,778
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Amen. This is soooo true, and timely. I'm in the midst of considering my words before responding. Soft words DO disarm the angry man.

May i continue learning this, amen.

Thank you for this very powerful and timely reminder of how God's grace flows through soft words and thus can change an angry heart, as only HE can do.

God bless you on this sunny and breezy and cool-ish Sunday afternoon, brother.

3. D4L

D4L Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,169
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    Amen Brinny and a good afternoon to you. Soft words really do work. I am able to get further with my trolls on Gab than those that attack back. Jesus did not call us to fight in the flesh.

Still low-to-mid 90s here, but the humidity is below 50%. Praise God!

Hope you have a blessed Son✞day!