KnowBeDo

Raising Godly Offspring
Nov 27, 2005
✟30,232.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
We seem to focus on what we used to like here. So what are some of your current favorites? I really don't enjoy TV much anymore, but here are a few things I like besides sports...

Law & Order, all of them. I think Criminal Intent is my favorite, but they are all excellent shows.

There are really no other network shows that I go out of my way to watch. I do enjoy the History Channel most of the time. I also like the Antiques Roadshow.

HoosierCanuck

Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
ChristyLover said:
Biggest Loser
CSI, CSI:NY, CSI:Miami

I'm a fellow CSI junkie. I also like Law and Order SVU and Criminal Intent. House is a must-see too. Beyond that...if I were in Canada I'd be glued to the TV on Saturdays for Hockey Night in Canada! *sigh*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

llghoney

Life is preparation for eternity
May 31, 2005
✟23,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oblivious said:
My favorite show is What Not to Wear. Other than that, the only other show I watch religiously is Survivor.

:thumbsup: Yeah I love that show too! Also, like Food Network (Paula Dean), Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars, CBN, & Big Brother

Upvote 0