Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let this get around and it might ruin one of the liberals' go-to sneers, claiming that Fox is 'hard right' and that conservatives are glued to the Fox network.

On second thought...Naaa. A fave among sneers isn't going to be junked just because it's untrue. ;)
Trump has already proclaimed that FOX's polls aren't suitably supportive of him ...

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I thought you'd appreciate that.

Because it was a satire on people who find a reason to blame Fox for everything on the right even though the network is not the right-wing outfit liberals like to say it is?

If so, I apologize for not recognizing it as being satirical. You usually don't go in for that sort of thing.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because it was a satire on people who find a reason to blame Fox for everything on the right even though the network is not the right-wing outfit liberals like to say it is?

If so, I apologize for not recognizing it as being satirical. You usually don't go in for that sort of thing.
I really wasn't intending to be satirical so no apology warranted. I just figured you would appreciate the validation because what you say is true, I hear it too.
But I hear it coming from both sides, not just one. Some of the pundits on Fox are outrageous and are manipulative just as some are on CNN, MSNBC, etc. It's up to us as voters to recognize when that's the case.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Big Boo

Ghastly
Mar 29, 2020
San Jose, CA
✟17,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums