Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
And it couldn't happen to a nicer guy :)

Some people who hated Trump seemed to have loved this guy's ego, self
aggrandizing, and blaming other people for his own short comings.

"Cuomo Attacks a Fellow Democrat Over Nursing Home Criticism

Gov. Andrew Cuomo lashed out at Assemblyman Ron Kim, both publicly and in a private phone call, as a war intensified over the state’s handling of nursing home deaths during the pandemic."

Cuomo Attacks a Fellow Democrat Over Nursing Home Criticism

"...The letter, sent to Assembly members Tuesday, said Cuomo's administration "deliberately covered up" the extent of the pandemic's impact on nursing homes and assisted living facilities by publishing an incomplete accounting of the number of deaths, despite requests from lawmakers, reporters and the U.S. Department of Justice.

In recent weeks, the administration revealed that 15,000 long-term care residents have died, up from the 8,500 previously disclosed.

"(I)t is now unambiguously clear that this governor has engaged in an intentional obstruction of justice,” the letter said."

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...cuomo-is-smearing-him-to-distract-his-critics

Last edited:

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

People who hated Trump seemed to have loved this guy's ego, self

Gov. Andrew Cuomo lashed out at Assemblyman Ron Kim, both publicly and in a private phone call, as a war intensified over the state’s handling of nursing home deaths during the pandemic."

"...The letter, sent to Assembly members Tuesday, said Cuomo's administration "deliberately covered up" the extent of the pandemic's impact on nursing homes and assisted living facilities by publishing an incomplete accounting of the number of deaths, despite requests from lawmakers, reporters and the U.S. Department of Justice.

In recent weeks, the administration revealed that 15,000 long-term care residents have died, up from the 8,500 previously disclosed.

"(I)t is now unambiguously clear that this governor has engaged in an intentional obstruction of justice,” the letter said."

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...cuomo-is-smearing-him-to-distract-his-critics

He deserves everything he gets...

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
People who hated Trump seemed to have loved this guy's ego, self aggrandizing, and blaming other people for his own short comings.

What? Most of us "Trump haters" (your label) have had little to nothing to say about Cuomo. And you’re going as far as to say we "love" his bad qualities in particular? That’s really unfair.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
What? Most of us "Trump haters" (your label) have had little to nothing to say about Cuomo. And you’re going as far as to say we "love" his bad qualities in particular? That’s really unfair.

OK. Added the word "Some" to that line

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And why haven't you?
You want me to explain why I haven’t talked about the Governor of New York? I live in Oregon, and I don’t think I’ve had anything to say on CF about any governors. What an odd question...

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
You want me to explain why I haven’t talked about the Governor of New York? I live in Oregon, and I don’t think I’ve had anything to say on CF about any governors. What an odd question...

You as in collective you...the "trump hater's"...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Sure, I think my question still applies.

No outrage from the left...well I think Cuomo himself has been promoting that very recently, so they may start going after him now...

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Seems like only yesterday that talking about this was a "conspiracy theory".
Word has come down from the powers that be in the Dem Party that Cuomo is to be taken down. In NY the AG is traditionally the Dem stepping stone to the governorship, and the hyper-ambitious woman we have in there now, who does not want to wait decades for Cuomo to retire, is only too happy to comply. Other Dems who aid the cause will also be rewarded. The fawning media will, of course, turn on a dime and easily fall into line.

Cuomo's mistake was Biden successfully stealing the election. Biden was supposed to fail, then Cuomo would have made his national play in 2024. But now the obama line within the Party has the power, and it's all about consolidation. Cuomo is an outsider and a threat and has to go.

Ron Kim, N.Y. Democrat: Andrew Cuomo threatened to 'destroy me' over nursing home criticism
https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/feb/17/ron-kim-ny-democrat-andrew-cuomo-threatened-to-des/
Democratic New York state Assemblyman Ron Kim said Wednesday that Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatened to “destroy” his career if he did not stand in support of the administration as it faces backlash over its treatment of COVID-19 positive nursing home patients and the reporting of nursing home deaths.
Mr. Kimtold CNN he received a call from the Democratic governor last week while he was giving his children a bath.
“Gov. Cuomo called me directly on Thursday to threaten my career if I did not cover up for Melissa [DeRosa] and what she said,” Mr. Kim recalled. “He tried to pressure me to issue a statement, and it was a very traumatizing experience.”
Mr. Cuomo said “we’re in this business together and we don’t cross certain lines and he said I hadn’t seen his wrath and that he can destroy me,” according to Mr. Kim.
“No man has ever spoken to me like that in my entire life,” Mr. Kim said. MORE...​

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Some people who hated Trump seemed to have loved this guy's ego, self

All politicians need to be held accountable for their actions. Trump will have his day in court and Cuomo will if that needs to occur.

• Agree
Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No outrage from the left...well I think Cuomo himself has been promoting that very recently, so they may start going after him now...
. Why do I need to express "outrage?" It takes a lot for me to feel that level of emotion about a politician. I was outraged about kids at the border in cages. I am outraged that Republicans would lie to constituents about the national election results. A governor lying and covering up COVID numbers doesn’t actually surprise me.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Cuomo's mistake was Biden successfully stealing the election. Biden was supposed to fail, then Cuomo would have made his national play in 2024. But now the obama line within the Party has the power, and it's all about consolidation. Cuomo is an outsider and a threat and has to go.
Where are you getting this?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
. Why do I need to express "outrage?" A governor lying and covering up COVID numbers doesn’t actually surprise me.

Um, maybe because many died because of his actions...

Upvote 0