Confessional Liturgical Lutheran
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2006
✟44,856.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And what's even sillier.. the ham-flavored soda is KOSHER! *rofl* That's just wrong on a very basic level.

But then, what do you expect? The drink market is tough, tough, tough. Once soda and juice was pretty much done to death, then they created a tea market, and water market, and milk drinks, and now vitamin-fortified sodas.... so what else can they do but try new flavors and combinations?

But ham? *shudders*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

icedtea

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2006
Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Remember the good old days (us old folk) where there was pepsi, coca cola, ginger ale, 7 up?
Now theres new flavors all the time as if they are desperately trying to find a new crowd of loyal followers.
Every flavor is being tried!
What was wrong with simple cola?
They add cherry, vanilla, cranberry, creme soda, etc.
We once found a cool one-Moutain Dew Pitch Black. It was dew with grape flavor.
Not bad.

Upvote 0
C

ContentInHim

Remember the good old days (us old folk) where there was pepsi, coca cola, ginger ale, 7 up?
Now theres new flavors all the time as if they are desperately trying to find a new crowd of loyal followers.
Every flavor is being tried!
What was wrong with simple cola?
They add cherry, vanilla, cranberry, creme soda, etc.
We once found a cool one-Moutain Dew Pitch Black. It was dew with grape flavor.
Not bad.
What I do remember which was wonderful was that at the movie theatres when I was a kid, you put your money in, a cup fell down into the slot (sometimes rightside up LOL) and you dialed the flavor you wanted. The dial wasn't locked while the cup was filling so you could get orange, grape, coke, ginger ale, root beer - all in the same cup. Sort of like Dr. Pepper today! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Latreia

Gone
Jun 13, 2005
✟24,734.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
icon4.gif

Warning! Memory Lane Stroll Ahead!

Back when I was in junior high school,
and us gals could find a safe place out of the dinosaurs' reach, we had a little drink of our own.

Real Coca Cola in glass bottles, full strength and put in a little package of Peanut M&M's. Relishing the foamy gush.

Never heard of sugar free or caffeine free.
Let those M&M's melt, making chocolate flavored Coke, with the added charm of eating the peanuts as we drank down and up ended the bottle.

The high light of our lunch.

:tutu:

Upvote 0

Latreia

Gone
Jun 13, 2005
✟24,734.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What I do remember which was wonderful was that at the movie theatres when I was a kid, you put your money in, a cup fell down into the slot (sometimes rightside up LOL) and you dialed the flavor you wanted. The dial wasn't locked while the cup was filling so you could get orange, grape, coke, ginger ale, root beer - all in the same cup. Sort of like Dr. Pepper today! :D

And I get stared at when I do that today at snack bar fountains.....

;)

Upvote 0
F

free2be

Swamp water! :thumbsup:

But really, ham soda??? What are they thinking??

Upvote 0