Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Chewy is always better. Except for the packaged cookies; those (the chewy kinds) have so many preservatives it actually starts affecting the taste.

But when I make cookies/pizza, I always undercook them a bit, just so I can have chewy goodness.

GET IN MAH BELLY!!!!!!! :p

Upvote 0

poppinskw

Senior Contributor
Apr 17, 2005
✟20,994.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
*** Annie sits at her computer munching on an Anzac cookie - one from the double batch that she's been cooking for th elast few hours and ponders the question .......***

Do you like your biscuits (cookies = US) chewy or crunchy? And why?
Anzac bickies? :yum: :yum: have you tried the chocolate coated ones? I like the original best :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

vrunca

STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS
May 1, 2004
North East Lower Michigan! Go Wings!!
✟4,908.00
Faith
Catholic
Ok, I am going to be difficult...it all depends on my mood! :p

Now, what is an anzac bikkie?

And, I always thought you all just ate a lot of buiscuts, which I don't like that much...but I just always thought that was wierd, because that is something that we eat at dinner with our pot roast or for breakfast covered in sausage gravy...not as a night time snack!! (not a big buiscut fan though...they make me gag....huge cookie fan though!!) And thanks for clearing that up for me, it makes sense now why you eat buiscuts as a snack ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

vrunca

STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS
May 1, 2004
North East Lower Michigan! Go Wings!!
✟4,908.00
Faith
Catholic
It definitely depends on the biscuit.
Anzac bikkies should definitely have a bit of chewiness. But on the other hand, Gingernuts need to be tooth-shatteringly crunchy.

Now a gingernut sounds like one of our Gingersnaps...but what is an Anzac Bikkies?

Upvote 0

stivvy

Senior Veteran
Jun 30, 2006
Hubbard, Ohio
✟21,764.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
I like my cookies to be nice and chewy! Ones that you have to let them sit for a few minutes when they come out of the oven or it will fall apart (or moosh together) when you try to pick it up. Chocolate chip is my favorite!

See why I love her! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.