✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There's going to be a big economic change in the middle of the next Presidential term and we are going to need clear leadership. Unfortunately the Democratic candidates are all over the place so all we have is Donald

Upvote 0

MorkandMindy

Andrew Yang's Forward Party
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Andrew Yang is the expert on this, I've read part of his book, but for some reason he isn't doing very well in the Primaries. Failing a prophet we can survive very well if we work together and follow good leaders.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,113.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
There's going to be a big economic change in the middle of the next Presidential term and we are going to need clear leadership. Unfortunately the Democratic candidates are all over the place so all we have is Donald

Suggesting that Bloomberg and Biden would be unable to deal with the economy is just plain silly. And yes, I understand the Trump idea that after Obama-Biden came in, their dealing with the greatest recession since 1929 (with the cooperation with Bush folks) was ineffective, despite the numbers.

Given Trump's example, the recession of 2022 under Trump would be especially deep. Recessions cannot be battled by tweets and shouts. Dealing with recessions takes actual negotiations and compromise.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,113.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Andrew Yang is the expert on this, I've read part of his book, but for some reason he isn't doing very well in the Primaries. Failing a prophet we can survive very well if we work together and follow good leaders.

I would expect Yang to be part of any Bloomberg or Biden administration. Personally, I would make him Secretary of a new Department of Technology.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

MorkandMindy

Andrew Yang's Forward Party
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The part of Yang that is so valuable is his perception of the present and prediction of the future in economics, the workforce and employment

And that is where Biden totally fails, he is useless with numbers, not even much good at repeating them, along with Sanders and Warren he proposes crazy stuff.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,189,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Twitter

Pretty impressive is you ask me.
I give them all credit for having very little enthusiasm for that song.

One or two with an arm up...Yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyvvv

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I give them all credit for having very little enthusiasm for that song.

One or two with an arm up...Yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyvvv

I long for the day when that song falls completely out of favor.

• Agree
Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,113.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You mean when Trump was a game show host on the Apprentice?

Yes, and since he has been running the reality show called President Trump, Our Fearless Leader.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Suggesting that Bloomberg and Biden would be unable to deal with the economy is just plain silly. And yes, I understand the Trump idea that after Obama-Biden came in, their dealing with the greatest recession since 1929 (with the cooperation with Bush folks) was ineffective, despite the numbers.

Given Trump's example, the recession of 2022 under Trump would be especially deep. Recessions cannot be battled by tweets and shouts. Dealing with recessions takes actual negotiations and compromise.
Leadership actually. The world economy is based on confidence. That's why the economy is doing well no matter matter what he says or does. People see that he has confidence.

Upvote 0

summerville

Feb 22, 2020
Atlanta
✟11,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Yes, and since he has been running the reality show called President Trump, Our Fearless Leader.

I noticed that Clint Eastwood has just announced for Mike Bloomberg. That's quite an about face.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums