Olsztyn
✟1,950.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Mat_12:28  But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Did He cast out devils during the first century?

There is both a present and a future aspect to the kingdom.

How could kingdom come then if to be able to inherit kingdom Jesus needed to get glorified body and pay price for it by shedding his blood .

1 Corinthians 15:50

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, it doesn't. And you can't prove that it does because it doesn't say that.

Scriptural proof of Jesus reign on earth has been provided for you previously, that you reject. Whether you accept it or not, the Scriptures clearly reveal, Jesus will reign right here on earth for 1,000 years. Review the following:

Mt.6:9“This, then, is how you should pray: “ ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,

10 your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,abut deliver us from the evil one."

Zech.14:1 "A day of the Lord is coming, Jerusalem, when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls.

2I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. 3Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. 4On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. 5You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquakea in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him."

Scriptures that prove the Millennial Reign of Jesus Christ on Earth

That reveal the heretic teachings of Amillennialism.

Matthew 19:28--And Jesus said unto them, Truly I say unto you, that ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Messieh comes in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Matthew 25:31--When the Messieh shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory.

This coming with power and great glory with his angels is well documented (Matthew 24:30-31). And that he sits on an earthly throne after this coming cannot be disproven. Right now, John saw him on a Throne in heaven. He is there as God and reigns as God on that throne. He has never ceased to be God and there has ever been a Kingdom of God in heaven. He said: Heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool. But he also said to the Apostles his throne would be upon this earth. He brought this heavenly Kingdom to earth and he will reign here in person as the heir of David's throne in the millennial.

2Peter 3:8--But beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

In verse 7 it appears Apostle Peter had given a prophecy of the very end of the world when it would be destroyed. Then in retrospect of a time before that event he gives us the prophecy of the thousand years and equates it as one day with the Lord. He urges us not to be ignorant of this time frame of a day being equal to a thousand years.

Revelation 20:4--And I saw thrones, and they that sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,and for the word of God,and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither has received his mark upon their foreheads, or upon their hands; and they lived and reigned with Messieh a thousand years.

Matthew 25:34--Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come ye blessed of God, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

1Corinthians 6:9--Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, etc. ect.

Revelation 21:7--They that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be their God, and they shall be my elect.

Revelation 5:10--And has made us unto God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Revelation 20:6--Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Messieh, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

It is obvious that the 1,000 years follows the resurrection. It is also obvious the 1,000 years is a time when death has no power over the Saints of God. This can only be after the second coming at which time it is said:

1Corinthians 15:54--So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

It is further obvious that the 1,000 years is after the first physical resurrection of those dead, after death has no power, that the resurrected Saints reign as Priests of God for one thousand years. The sequence must remain intact and in sequential order. The same 1,000 years the devil is bound is the same 1,000 years those who were martyred for not taking the mark of the beast are physically raised in a resurrection and reign with the Lord.

To say the 1,000 years runs concurrently or parallel with the Church is to say the physical resurrection of those who were martyred is past. The amillennialist have yet to prove there are resurrected martyrs in the world and have been here since their alleged 1,000 began. Such is demanded if the spiritualization of the 1,000 years as the Church age is correct. Are there many thousands of Saints who already have immortality and are deathless, and that they are now as Priest reigning with Messieh upon the earth?

The present Ministry of the Church are not reigning and are forbidden to be Lord's over God's heritage. They are nor deathless. And the resurrection and immortality have not come yet because Jesus has not returned. To have immortality here now is to say that Jesus has come already. And if he has, what of their end of the world when he comes. Why are we still here? Why has not the world ended? Please read on now as I bring forth more on this important endtime subject.

From: http://jesus-messiah.com/apologetics/ca ... mill1.html

Quasar92

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How could kingdom come then if to be able to inherit kingdom Jesus needed to get glorified body and pay price for it by shedding his blood .

1 Corinthians 15:50

What does Matthew 12:28 say?

Are you now a part of the kingdom of God?

Have you already been "born again" already, based on John 3 and John 5:24?

Upvote 0

Amazing Horse

Aug 22, 2017
Olsztyn
✟1,950.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What does Matthew 12:28 say?

Are you now a part of the kingdom of God?

Have you already been "born again" already, based on John 3 and John 5:24?

Your soul and spirit yes your body is not born again yet . If your body was born again then you would not need to fight against it Galatians 5:16-17 :satisfied:

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your soul and spirit yes your body is not born again yet . If your body was born again then you would not need to fight against it Galatians 5:16-17 :satisfied:

Then you agree there is both a present and a future aspect to the kingdom?

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To say the 1,000 years runs concurrently or parallel with the Church is to say the physical resurrection of those who were martyred is past.
No, it's to say that the first resurrection is not the physical resurrection. The second resurrection is the physical resurrection on the last day.

Upvote 0

Amazing Horse

Aug 22, 2017
Olsztyn
✟1,950.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No, it's to say that the first resurrection is not the physical resurrection. The second resurrection is the physical resurrection on the last day.

Second resurrection is of the dead to be judged and thrown into Lake of Fire .

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The present Ministry of the Church are not reigning and are forbidden to be Lord's over God's heritage. They are nor deathless. And the resurrection and immortality have not come yet because Jesus has not returned. To have immortality here now is to say that Jesus has come already.
It does not require that we have immortality now, only that we don't have to fear the second death, which in itself implies that we will still suffer the first death. The church does currently reign over the spiritual world, just as Jesus does. We have the authority and the power to cast out demons, and to call in the angels. Do you deny that?

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Second resurrection is of the dead to be judged and thrown into Lake of Fire .
... or be found in the book of life. Don't you know there will be a resurrection of both the wicked and the righteous?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Amazing Horse

Aug 22, 2017
Olsztyn
✟1,950.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
... or be found in the book of life. Don't you know there will be a resurrection of both the wicked and the righteous?

Yes
First resurrection is in 3 parts , firstfruits - barley harvest , wheat (church at rapture ) , grapes (tribulation saints ) and this is order of first resurrection.

Second resurrection is after 1000 year kingdom of unsaved people , and we overcomers will judge them with christ .

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,257,868.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is obvious that the 1,000 years follows the resurrection.
That's obviously impossible since Jesus said we would be resurrected on the last day. How can 365,000 more days follow the last day? You would have to make Jesus a liar.

John 6:39
And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

John 6:40
And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:44
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:54
Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 11:24
Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Jesus even said that we will be judged on that day.

John 12:48
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Nowhere did he say "the last day of the first 6000 years" or "the last day before the tribulation" or anything like that. It was always just "the last day". If you have to put words in his mouth to make your doctrine work, you need to rethink your doctrine.

Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0