Criticized for not commenting on soldiers killed in action, Trump falsely says Obama did even less

szechuan

Jun 20, 2011
✟59,926.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Oh, you must have accidentally missed this amongst your quotes...let me add it for you...

“If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls," Trump said.
Also
Obama, Bush, Clinton never attacked a Gold Star family (Khizr and Ghazala Khan)

TRUMP DID
author-khizr-khan.jpg

Trump on the Khan Family
“His wife, if you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say”

“You tell me, but plenty of people have written that. She was extremely quiet and it looked like she had nothing to say.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,473,797.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Non sequitur.

And he lied about the reason we were attacked.

I don't think Bush lied. I know for certain Rumsfeld lied (because I personally know the man who told him the truth), and I'm pretty sure Cheney lied, but I think Bush was lied to like Congress and everyone else.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Perfect, and thanks so much.

That about sums up non Trump supporters, you only report part of my post, knowing full well it will be seen out of context.

Anyway, thanks again for making my whole point, or a good part of it. ;)

Ahem......YOU are complaining about people taking parts of your posts out of context...??

Try looking at posts #17 and #73...!

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ahem......YOU are complaining about people taking parts of your posts out of context...??

Try looking at posts #17 and #73...!

Na, you've proven to be too time consuming while we get nowhere. Sorry

• Haha
Reactions: szechuan
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have you not seen his twitter? Every other day he whines about Fake News and attacks others.

And?

Not sure if I've just been posting too long today or if it's you all but some of these posts honestly don't make any sense to me.

• Haha
Reactions: szechuan
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not Worth the time.

LOL! Priceless.

Then your post never made any sense to begin with, all that was for naught, and you try to cover the fact up by laughing at me?

Oh my. :)

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
LOL! Priceless.

Then your post never made any sense to begin with, all that was for naught, and you try to cover the fact up by laughing at me?

Oh my. :)

I bet you're upset that he stole your schtick.

• Winner
Reactions: Icewater
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Such a statement is not surprising.

It has become increased clear that Trump realize he can never measure up to Obama as a man or as a husband or as a father. So instead of making attempt to make himself better Trump will try to destroy what people think of Obama.

European diplomats: Trump is a 'laughing stock', 'obsessed with Obama'
"It's his only real position," one official said. "He will ask: 'Did Obama approve this?' And if the answer is affirmative, he will say: 'We don't.'"

The official added: "He won't even want to listen to the arguments or have a debate. He is obsessed with Obama."

In full seriousness I cannot remember a more pathetic and disgusting action by the leader of democratic nation in my lifetime. No wonder Trump has become biggest laughing stock in world.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It looks good to the slow, or those who choose top see what is intended by it, but in reality it's junk, a lie, and the same type deceitful trumped up accusations that are leveled against this man all to often.

I agree. When will far right stop doing this to Obama? Remember week long FOX News attack on Obama because Obama had Dijon mustard? Or attack on Obama because he not wear an American flag pin?

How lack of flag pin was only important information to FOX news when it was black man who not wear flag pin. When white men not wear flag pin not a word from FOX News.

When that happens so much, some of us just can't take any of you or the accusations seriously. We wonder, what are they NOT telling us in order to create this facade?

But far right just will not understand no matter how many facts are laid out in front of them.

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have a reply ready but decided to first ask you to read the post in question again, pay close attention, and then tell me if you are sure you want to still do this?
It's already been done. Your first thread was a conspiracy theorist throwing random junk at Clinton and you gave him enough credence to make your very first thread here one of his videos and only said "maybe" its junk.

You are willing to give insane theories on Clinton consideration, but when reputable sources report on a known con man, you suddenly see them as biased and untrustworthy.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,945.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
One of the most sacred duties of a president is to call the parents of those killed is special operations actions, as well as reporting to the country when this happens No, they don't all call the parents of every serviceman that dies. All the presidents have taken this role very seriously.

Finally someone clarifying the special circumstances.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
I don't think Bush lied. I know for certain Rumsfeld lied (because I personally know the man who told him the truth), and I'm pretty sure Cheney lied, but I think Bush was lied to like Congress and everyone else.

I'm not talking about the reasons for going to war, but (as referenced in my earlier post to hislegacy), I was referring to what he cited as Al Qaeda/Bin Laden's reason for attacking us on 9/11. Bush claimed falsely that "we were attacked because they hate our freedoms", whereas in Bin Laden's tape he cited the actual reasons (US foreign policy in the Middle East) for their attack on us. This was a parallel to the Obama administration falsely claiming "the attack was triggered by a video" when talking about Benghazi.

As far as the reasons for going to war, I do believe that Bush knowingly misrepresented the intelligence, specifically, with claims about certainty. Where the intelligence said "our best estimates are X", Bush would present the claim as "we know X". That being said, it's hard to know what Bush knew/was told regarding the intelligence, and, for all I know, it could have been misrepresented when it was presented to him.

Upvote 0