Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
A vast objective is underway to claim many unstable souls. Some feel this is to target 'Republicans' in America. A group now identified as being assoc. with Christians by this admin. negatively. Only, the target and association IS ultimately directed at fundamental Christianity to distract our blessing.

What they depend upon most (I still maintain), is their dependence upon our dis-unity, saying, 'the Church of Christ has too many conclusions to stand and count on'. Therefore rendered irrelevant.

"Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith." (Hebrews 12:1,2)

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A vast objective is underway to claim many unstable souls. Some feel this is to target 'Republicans' in America. A group now identified as being assoc. with Christians by this admin. negatively. Only, the target and association IS ultimately directed at fundamental Christianity to distract our blessing.

What they depend upon most (I still maintain), is their dependence upon our dis-unity, saying, 'the Church of Christ has too many conclusions to stand and count on'. Therefore rendered irrelevant.

"Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith." (Hebrews 12:1,2)
Thankfully, we are one in Christ :)

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Or... there is systemic racism and these people wish to address it to promote equality for all

I see no evidence to suggest that is a realistic analysis of the situation.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith." (Hebrews 12:1,2)
Such a wonderful verse, looking unto Jesus, all else becomes irrelevant, we are all one in Christ.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Deceptions, omissions and Christian mis-conceptions are all springboards used to shield and attack with. It could be said concerning both camps. How else? How many times do you hear the critic of CRT comment on what indeed there is lurking under cover in the world; the spirit of un-repentant superiority of one's race, Churched or not, in America or not.

Then there is the proponant. Churched?, In name only, it is a shame what the name of Christ is being used for, the seething, vengeful, spiritual rejects of the faith, attempting to benefit from the thing they now foster under a new label, the fixation on racism, not Christ!

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
'Representative Mo Brooks (R-AL) warns so-called Critical Race Theory, which he says already exists in the U.S. military, aims to exacerbate racial division in the country by allowing discrimination against people based solely on the pigmentation of their skin.'

Upvote 0

Aabbie James

Maintain love and truth in perfect balance
Jul 15, 2019
West Coast
✟37,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
CRT, is a world-wide 'simultaneous attack on the republic, religion, and history'.
Good observation Mr. Rocknanchor.

It's also self-righteousness masquerading as enlightenment. Those to worship at the alter of CRT are participants in the same racism that will always exist in this world on this side of heaven.

Jesus said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life." (John 14:6). Christians must measure everything against the Word of God.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
CRT, or how to totally secure one’s scorn among his own, ‘according to the flesh’ .

For I could wish that I myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my countrymen according to the flesh (Romans 9:3)

That of another race, or of my own, a clear rejection of Christ and the Apostle’s teaching of His atonement. CRT, not just another Gospel, a ‘doctrine of demons’.

• Agree
Reactions: Aabbie James
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The following comes from a Spirit-filled website who confesses the same narrative others wish to inflate:

"Ask for forgiveness for all the racially divided organizations promoting division and supremacy"

Most of us have been around the block, and I don't know of any Christian orgs going around with this absurdity in place. Are we expected to ask for forgiveness for the heathen?

Charisma Magazine

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
That of another race, or of my own, a clear rejection of Christ and the Apostle’s teaching of His atonement. CRT, not just another Gospel, a ‘doctrine of demons’.
Elsewhere, a brother comments why this false gospel is being weaponized,,

"It’s only being framed as anti white to hide the actual issue. The left is anti God and, by extension, anti Church. They don’t want to come after us on the basis of our faith, even though that’s the real issue. That would unite people of faith in Jesus and it’s coming eventually. But for now they see it as more easy to advance with this divisive CRT agenda. When they get into position from that, they will launch the attack on the Church. This is all positioning"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
These pieces of information that trickle in help identify those tools which need deconstucting, for they have stepped forward as though, well-credentialled. According to an investigative researcher, their line response is such as,

"There isn't any debate with you.

There's nothing to debate.

I'm right.

You're wrong.

I'm righteous and your not.

You're the oppressor.

I'm the oppressed.

I'm the victum.

You're the perpetrator,

, , and so I don't want to hear from you." - Mark Levin

Upvote 0

Palmfever

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2019
Hawaii
✟152,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
upload_2021-7-24_11-1-35.png

Best of political cartoons: History of leftist panic

• Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You're the oppressor.

I'm the oppressed.
“There’s a lot of people right now … feeling so much pressure to self-censor, which is really just doing the tyrant’s work for him", , He continued, “If they don’t do that en masse, then they’re going to continue to feel this pressure to be silent and to keep their views to themselves, and as long as they do that, the left is gonna continue to pummel us in the culture battle." - Seth Dillon, CEO of the Babylon Bee

Although I agree, this Christian org isn't a Pentecostal's friend.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
“There’s a lot of people right now … feeling so much pressure to self-censor, which is really just doing the tyrant’s work for him", , He continued, “If they don’t do that en masse, then they’re going to continue to feel this pressure to be silent and to keep their views to themselves, and as long as they do that, the left is gonna continue to pummel us in the culture battle." - Seth Dillon, CEO of the Babylon Bee

Although I agree, this Christian org isn't a Pentecostal's friend.

Yes if you are silent about something it’s same as you accept it. Same thing if you see someone drowing and you just watch him drown. We need actions.

Upvote 0

Aabbie James

Maintain love and truth in perfect balance
Jul 15, 2019
West Coast
✟37,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
These pieces of information that trickle in help identify those tools which need deconstucting, for they have stepped forward as though, well-credentialled. According to an investigative researcher, their line response is such as,

"There isn't any debate with you.

There's nothing to debate.

I'm right.

You're wrong.

I'm righteous and your not.

You're the oppressor.

I'm the oppressed.

I'm the victum.

You're the perpetrator,

, , and so I don't want to hear from you." - Mark Levin
Yes indeed, Mr. Rocknanchor.

Much as it was in the time of Isaiah when he spoke of the woes to the wicked.

Isaiah 5:20-21… Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who turn darkness to light and light to darkness, who replace bitter with sweet and sweet with bitter. Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight.…

Upvote 0