Critical Race Theory

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal
The CIA and their connections get a free pass to import as much dope as they want. Then it ends up in the inner city where they can mass incarcerate people. So how do you fight the importation of drugs when the government imports drugs?

Different topic.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Sorry dude, you pulled an ethno state talking point with that 80-90% dog whistle. I have nothing else to discuss withbya. ;)

Alright then, give us number. What percentage of the problems blacks deal with today that are in poverty are the result of the disparity of policies and laws today?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal
You are pretty out of touch with reality if you don't know how black get beaten and murdered by police. You have no place to even have an opinion on the subject if you can't accept that small fact of life. Of course, you don't know anything about it. You never had a boot on your face like I have for no reason other than I was driving a '79 Lincoln with a blond girl sitting next to me. And my car got impounded on a night when it was -30 degrees out because I had a temporary license plate. I had insurance and all that but he wanted to check out the story on my new (new to me) car We had to walk 1 1/2-2 miles to a grocery store and she had a skirt and tights on. She could have died out there like that where the water in your eye can freeze if you don't protect your face. This is what happens in your white-run racist country and you have no idea how it goes down because you get to enjoy your equality and rights and freedom to live without being slammed on the ground at random intervals just for asking "why?".

That's why they call ie "white privilege" because whites with money get to be treated like a human being when they deal with cops. Not everybody gets that right. You are completely out of your depth in this conversation. You have 0 idea what people have to go through. My proof is my LIFE.

Now that we got cameras everywhere we get the chance to prove what happens. Kids getting shot in the back. Women getting shot in their bed, men getting choked to death. All that would normally just get swept under the rug but you get to see it on youtube. You obviously have the internet. Just look at the videos and know that they don't catch even a fraction of what goes on. You are sleeping. Wake up and smell the police brutality.

Sounds like you have an axe to grind. And it sounds like they treated that white girl pretty bad too. You got any evidence that all of what you claim is happening is based upon racism?

Upvote 0

Ken-1122

Jan 30, 2011
✟225,690.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I agree. But think it important to add that racism has helped to get a larger percentage of blacks in the prison system than whites.
That's only with ADOS (American Descendant of Slaves). Blacks from the Diaspora (Africa, Bahamas, South America etc) who migrate to this country don't seem to be affected by all of that systemic racism that seems to be holding ADOS blacks back. Why do you suppose that is? Do you suppose culture might have something to do with it?

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟733,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Why do you suppose that is?
I can tell you why I think there is a difference.....

When your ancestors just a few generations back could be lynched for reading, the following generations will not likely excel in education.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are you seriously trying to compare prison to slavery???
*Slaves do not get paid for the labor they do, prisoners do.
*Slaves will get beaten if they don't work hard enough; prisoners do not.
*Slaves do not have rights; prisoners do.
*Slaves cannot go on strike if they don't like their working conditions, prisoners can.

To compare prisoners with slavery is an insult to all who were forced to live under the atrocity of slavery.
Yes, penal labor is comparable to slavery (as you just did) and a direct descendant. Some prisoners get paid ($0.23 - $1.15 an hour) and some do not. Prisoners are not supposed to get beaten, but solitary confinement is coercive. Prisoners do have rights sometimes theoretical.

Wikipedia said:
Responsible for the largest prison population in the United States (over 140,000 inmates) the Texas Department of Criminal Justice is known to make extensive use of unpaid prison labor.[39] Prisoners are engaged in various forms of labor with tasks ranging from agriculture and animal husbandry, to manufacturing soap and clothing items.[39] The inmates receive no salary or monetary remuneration for their labor, but receive other rewards, such as time credits, which could work towards cutting down a prison sentence and allow for early release under mandatory supervision. Prisoners are allotted to work up to 12 hours per day.[39] The penal labor system, managed by Texas Correctional Industries, was valued at US$88.9 million in 2014.[39] The Texas Department of Criminal Justice states that the prisoner's free labor pays for room and board while the work they perform in prison equips inmates with the skills and experience necessary to gain and maintain employment after they are released.[39] Texas is one of the four states in the United States that does not pay inmates for their labor in monetary funds, with the other states being Georgia, Arkansas, and Alabama.[39]

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal
That's only with ADOS (American Descendant of Slaves). Blacks from the Diaspora (Africa, Bahamas, South America etc) who migrate to this country don't seem to be affected by all of that systemic racism that seems to be holding ADOS blacks back. Why do you suppose that is? Do you suppose culture might have something to do with it?

Uh oh, you stepped in it now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't know that it is true. But also, Turner67 makes a good point.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal

When your ancestors just a few generations back could be lynched for reading, the following generations will not likely excel in education.

Why not? Is education not available to them? Do the schools not educate black people?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Yes, penal labor is comparable to slavery (as you just did) and a direct descendant. Some prisoners get paid ($0.23 - $1.15 an hour) and some do not. Prisoners are not supposed to get beaten, but solitary confinement is coercive. Prisoners do have rights sometimes theoretical.

No it's not. The prisoners shouldn't be getting any money for anything they do. They are convicted criminals and are in prison for felonies, often violent ones.

It's not a descendant of slavery. How preposterous a notion! :doh:

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No it's not. The prisoners shouldn't be getting any money for anything they do. They are convicted criminals and are in prison for felonies, often violent ones.

It's not a descendant of slavery. How preposterous a notion! :doh:
Can it really be true that most people in jail are legally innocent?
Mass Incarceration: The Whole Pie 2022

Upvote 0

Ken-1122

Jan 30, 2011
✟225,690.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

ADOS slave ancestors had it much better off than Diaspora slave ancestors, yet compared to ADOS, they seem to excel; especially in education.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ken-1122

Jan 30, 2011
✟225,690.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Not only that, but the food they eat, the living conditions they live under, the clothes they wear, and the conditions they work under are not even in the same ballpark as what slaves had to endure.

• Agree
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat

Most people that are in jail or prison haven't committed violent crimes. 60 percent are in for nonviolent offenses.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Bell who is known as the father of CRT wrote these in his book.

“Despite undeniable progress for many, no African Americans are insulated from incidents of racial discrimination. Our careers, even our lives, are threatened because of our color.”
“[T]he racism that made slavery feasible is far from dead . . . and the civil rights gains, so hard won, are being steadily eroded.”
“… few whites are ready to actively promote civil rights for blacks.”
“[D]iscrimination in the workplace is as vicious (if less obvious) than it was when employers posted signs ‘no negras need apply.’”
“We rise and fall less as a result of our efforts than in response to the needs of a white society that condemns all blacks to quasi citizenship as surely as it segregated our parents.”
“Slavery is, as an example of what white America has done, a constant reminder of what white America might do.”
“Black people will never gain full equality in this country. … African Americans must confront and conquer the otherwise deadening reality of our permanent subordinate status.”
“Tolerated in good times, despised when things go wrong, as a people we [blacks] are scapegoated and sacrificed as distraction or catalyst for compromise to facilitate resolution of political differences or relieve economic adversity.”

It's a total condemnation of white people. That white people run things and that white people might just enslave blacks again. That their civil rights have steadily eroded due to white people.

Who is ones that tolerate balcks in good time and scapegoat them or sacrifice them during economic adversity? White people.

CRT blames white people for everything. That's what we have been saying and what's wrong with CRT.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟733,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Why not? Is education not available to them? Do the schools not educate black people?
Do you not think a parent's level of education will have a direct effect on their children's level of education?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Upvote 0