• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Crisis of faith.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Travis Ouellette, Jul 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Travis Ouellette

Travis Ouellette New Member

+2
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    I was born and raised catholic, and I'm still rooted in my belief, but I'm not feeling that "thing" that I did when I was a child. I want to know whats happening. I am a skeptic, and dont usually go along with authority so those aspects may factor in.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. devin553344

devin553344 Enlighten our lives dear Lord

+1,560
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I attend Catholic services when I go to church. Welcome to CF :wave:

3. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+103,663
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Hello Travis, welcome to CF. (((hug)))

4. ~Anastasia~

~Anastasia~ † Servant of God † Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+15,369
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Hello and welcome to CF. :)

I pray that God will guide you. And that you will receive whatever is good for your spiritual condition. (God is very good at that ;) )

5. ChristianGirl_96

ChristianGirl_96 Active Member

+344
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Welcome to CF!

6. catch_the_music

catch_the_music New Member

+1
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Hi Travis. I too have times of spiritual dryness as a follower of Christ. Our daily lives can be a grind - our secular world can drain us of what is important - our Faith in Jesus.
    When I need a spiritual renewal I like to read about people in the Bible that have faced the same struggle as me. For instance I like to read what David said in Psalm 51. He says
    "Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me."
    I like to read and pray over that passage (and others) in the Bible. It renews me by centering my attention on what Christ did for me - filling me with the joy of salvation. I then seek to share that joy with others in my Bible study. We encourage each other to keep our faith strong and vibrant. Hope that helps. Prayers that God will give you a renewed mindset. God Bless.