Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wasn't sure where to post this as it's not a Christian joke or a debate topic but this could be standup comedy. The discussion was making face masks...
:)
It is getting crazy …. Actually I have been talking to the microwave and toaster while drinking coffee and we all agreed that things are getting bad. The vacuum was unsympathetic.... Told me to just suck it up, but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over! I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything. Certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant. In the end, the iron straightened me out as she said everything will be fine, no situation is too pressing. The toilet looked a bit flushed. When I asked its opinion it didn't say anything but the doorknob told me to get a grip. The front door said I was unhinged and the curtains told me to...... yes, you guessed it.....pull myself together.

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wasn't sure where to post this as it's not a Christian joke or a debate topic but this could be standup comedy. The discussion was making face masks...
:)
It is getting crazy …. Actually I have been talking to the microwave and toaster while drinking coffee and we all agreed that things are getting bad. The vacuum was unsympathetic.... Told me to just suck it up, but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over! I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything. Certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant. In the end, the iron straightened me out as she said everything will be fine, no situation is too pressing. The toilet looked a bit flushed. When I asked its opinion it didn't say anything but the doorknob told me to get a grip. The front door said I was unhinged and the curtains told me to...... yes, you guessed it.....pull myself together.
:D

Upvote 0