Minnesota
✟212,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am deeply concerned about the child trafficking, drugs, and terrorists entering our country at the border. I also should mention the failure to check everyone for tuberculosis and other diseases. The cartels and coyotes are taking full advantage of the surge of immigrants. As far back as a debate in 2019 Biden told immigrants to come to our country. Many of you may remember the cages built by the Obama/Biden administration, now they have cargo containers for kids with a little window with bars on it. President Biden refuses to allow the media to see the insides of these cells. I think the American people should have a right to know what is going on. We need transparency. Do you think the border patrol be free to share the truth with the media and the American public? This NBC News articles discusses the suppression of information:
Border agents feel they are under "gag order" from Biden administration

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟290,234.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
If all the best people are leaving South America for a better life in North America, how this does improve the countries south of Mexico? Not that I blame anyone in Venezuela for wanting to leave that hyper inflated dump but the current situation of unending illegal immigration will only encourage those who might be able to fix the problems in those countries to leave and head for the USA.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
In a monarchy, who is responsible for the nation's actions?

In a representative government, who is responsible for the nation's actions?

The buck stops at the CIC. Who is responsible for his actions?

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
If all the best people are leaving South America for a better life in North America, how this does improve the countries south of Mexico? Not that I blame anyone in Venezuela for wanting to leave that hyper inflated dump but the current situation of unending illegal immigration will only encourage those who might be able to fix the problems in those countries to leave and head for the USA.
Now that is interesting. My impression was that most of the asylum claimants we are seeing come from the Triangle countries. Do you have any statistics to show how many are really from Venezuela or other South American Countries.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am deeply concerned about the child trafficking, drugs, and terrorists entering our country at the border. I also should mention the failure to check everyone for tuberculosis and other diseases. The cartels and coyotes are taking full advantage of the surge of immigrants. As far back as a debate in 2019 Biden told immigrants to come to our country. Many of you may remember the cages built by the Obama/Biden administration, now they have cargo containers for kids with a little window with bars on it. President Biden refuses to allow the media to see the insides of these cells. I think the American people should have a right to know what is going on. We need transparency. Do you think the border patrol be free to share the truth with the media and the American public? This NBC News articles discusses the suppression of information:
Border agents feel they are under "gag order" from Biden administration

Are you really concerned about the illegal immigrants' welfare or exploiting the current immigration surge by making misleading claims such as "Biden told immigrants to come to our country"?

Will this be the GOP issue of 2022? Claiming to care about child trafficking while doing nothing to address the root causes of illegal immigration?

• Winner
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

I am deeply concerned about the child trafficking, drugs, and terrorists entering our country at the border. I also should mention the failure to check everyone for tuberculosis and other diseases.

Right off the bat we get the usual racist immigrant tropes: they're full of disease, all terrorists who are child trafficking and bringing in drugs.

Speedwell pointed out in another thread that drugs and crime enter into this country through legal ports of entry - not the border.
Ringo

• Agree
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0