Crevo café (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battie said:
How does one *not* worry?

But I go to a school where there are way more girls than guys, so my chances, at least until I graduate and go elsewhere, are pretty much nil.

*shrug*

You could always bat for the home team...

/me runs away giggling again. This is getting to be a habit.

Upvote 0

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Nightson said:
No clue, since according to my calculations you make a little over 25 posts per day on average.

I only manage to make 7.7 a day.....

My post count average soared after I joined the armory team at the beginning of the redesign. Before that, it took Chrisbot to keep my count respectable.

Upvote 0
ravenscape said:
The armory stuff sure upped my weekly post count. But I'm a mere piker. I met a gal with 13,000 posts who claimed not to know how CF works. I was skeptical until I checked her profile. She joined in early Dec 2005. She's averaging 300-some posts a DAY.

My left-mouse finger hurts just thinking about that.

As does mine! How can you possibly have that much to say? (That's a generic 'you', and not a ravenscape 'you'). As it is only about 1 in 20 of my posts actually say anything worthwhile. The rest of it is dross.

300 + posts must be hi-grade empty stuff.

Upvote 0

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Battie, I'm chatting with a bunch of my old high-school buddies from before dinosaurs roamed the earth tonight. People I had crushes on. People who had crushes on me. People I would never have imagined still being in touch with, way back when.

This too shall pass, and you'll be shocked at what matters to you on the flip side.

*raven ponders how relevant this may seem. Notes the proof-count on Old Rasputin's Stout. Shrugs. Hits enter key.

Upvote 0
ravenscape said:
Battie, I'm chatting with a bunch of my old high-school buddies from before dinosaurs roamed the earth tonight. People I had crushes on. People who had crushes on me. People I would never have imagined still being in touch with, way back when.

This too shall pass, and you'll be shocked at what matters to you on the flip side.

*raven ponders how relevant this may seem. Notes the proof-count on Old Rasputin's Stout. Shrugs. Hits enter key.

Oh look, that's sooo cute! ravenAce is doing the Mum thing.

*ahem* And now I'll do the Dad thing.

She's absolutely right, battie, dear. I know it's hard to believe now, right when you're in the middle of it. But it will pass, and you'll meet someone (or even a string of someones), and the aloneness will seem as a dream.

We've been there, dear.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nightson

Take two snuggles and call me in the morning
Jul 11, 2005
California
✟5,839.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Battie said:
Oh. Well. I didn't realize I had so much time. I feel oh so much better now.

You could always just tell a guy that you're going out now. He probably won't understand what's going on for the first week or so, but eventually it'll sink in and he'll be estatic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Battie said:
Oh. Well. I didn't realize I had so much time. I feel oh so much better now.

Glad to be of service. :)

Have you tried advertising yourself on teh intarw3b? That's where I got my wife from. You c'n screen 'em, you see.

Upvote 0

Battie

Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Northern Virginia
Visit site
✟9,989.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Nightson said:
You could always just tell a guy that you're going out now. He probably won't understand what's going on for the first week or so, but eventually it'll sink in and he'll be estatic.

Er... yes... that sounds good...

*has no idea what you're talking about*

Upvote 0
Nightson said:
[Announcer's voice]

But what Prax didn't know was that the tart was actually laced with a potent laxative that was even now racing its was through his system....

[/voice]

:)

[echoey, as if from toilet cubicle] You little blighter! I'll have your guts for garters for this. *groan* [/echoey, as if from toilet cubicle]

Upvote 0

Hydra009

bel esprit
Oct 28, 2003
Raleigh, NC
✟18,036.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Praxiteles said:
As does mine! How can you possibly have that much to say? (That's a generic 'you', and not a ravenscape 'you'). As it is only about 1 in 20 of my posts actually say anything worthwhile. The rest of it is dross.

300 + posts must be hi-grade empty stuff.
Mmmm...dross...yummy...*drools*

*looks around* I think I'm a reigning champion (well, no the champion, but I'm up there) in terms of wasted posts.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.