• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Crevo café (3)

Discussion in 'Creation & Evolution' started by ChrisBot, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Praxiteles

Praxiteles PraxAce

+268
    Agnostic
    *shrug*

You could always bat for the home team...

/me runs away giggling again. This is getting to be a habit.

2. ravenscape

ravenscape Free Crazy Liz

+1,250
    Pantheist
    Private
    US-Democrat
    My post count average soared after I joined the armory team at the beginning of the redesign. Before that, it took Chrisbot to keep my count respectable.

3. Praxiteles

Praxiteles PraxAce

+268
    Agnostic
    As does mine! How can you possibly have that much to say? (That's a generic 'you', and not a ravenscape 'you'). As it is only about 1 in 20 of my posts actually say anything worthwhile. The rest of it is dross.

300 + posts must be hi-grade empty stuff.

4. Battie

Battie Veteran

+152
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    *is growing progressively more depressed*

5. Praxiteles

Praxiteles PraxAce

+268
    Agnostic
    And it was!

6. Praxiteles

Praxiteles PraxAce

+268
    Agnostic
    I'm sorry.

:hug:

7. ravenscape

ravenscape Free Crazy Liz

+1,250
    Pantheist
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Battie, I'm chatting with a bunch of my old high-school buddies from before dinosaurs roamed the earth tonight. People I had crushes on. People who had crushes on me. People I would never have imagined still being in touch with, way back when.

This too shall pass, and you'll be shocked at what matters to you on the flip side.

*raven ponders how relevant this may seem. Notes the proof-count on Old Rasputin's Stout. Shrugs. Hits enter key.

8. Nightson

Nightson Take two snuggles and call me in the morning

+225
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    :mad:

9. Praxiteles

Praxiteles PraxAce

+268
    Agnostic
    Oh look, that's sooo cute! ravenAce is doing the Mum thing.

*ahem* And now I'll do the Dad thing.

She's absolutely right, battie, dear. I know it's hard to believe now, right when you're in the middle of it. But it will pass, and you'll meet someone (or even a string of someones), and the aloneness will seem as a dream.

We've been there, dear.

10. Praxiteles

Praxiteles PraxAce

+268
    Agnostic
    :yum:

11. Battie

Battie Veteran

+152
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    Thanks for the comforting words, Raven and Prax. I suppose I've been shocked in other areas of my life before, and I hope I will be shocked in this area as well.

(And it will be a shock. ;))

12. Praxiteles

Praxiteles PraxAce

+268
    Agnostic
    Well, you're still a dear little thing. You've got, like, months before you need to start getting worried. :)

13. Battie

Battie Veteran

+152
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    Oh. Well. I didn't realize I had so much time. I feel oh so much better now.

14. Nightson

+225
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    [Announcer's voice]

But what Prax didn't know was that the tart was actually laced with a potent laxative that was even now racing its was through his system....

[/voice]

:)

15. Nightson

+225
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    You could always just tell a guy that you're going out now. He probably won't understand what's going on for the first week or so, but eventually it'll sink in and he'll be estatic.

16. Praxiteles

Praxiteles PraxAce

+268
    Agnostic
    Glad to be of service. :)

Have you tried advertising yourself on teh intarw3b? That's where I got my wife from. You c'n screen 'em, you see.

17. Battie

Battie Veteran

+152
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    Er... yes... that sounds good...

*has no idea what you're talking about*

18. Praxiteles

Praxiteles PraxAce

+268
    Agnostic
    [echoey, as if from toilet cubicle] You little blighter! I'll have your guts for garters for this. *groan* [/echoey, as if from toilet cubicle]

19. Hydra009

Hydra009 bel esprit

+334
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Mmmm...dross...yummy...*drools*

*looks around* I think I'm a reigning champion (well, no the champion, but I'm up there) in terms of wasted posts.

20. Praxiteles

Praxiteles PraxAce

+268
    Agnostic
    Nor have I... :scratch:

He's probably still in gales of laughter over that mean practical joak what he done pulled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.