Crevo café (10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prax...where are you Prax?

Have you seen Natalie Portman?

PRAX!!! How ARE you???

RAVS!!!

I'm quite well, thank you for asking. Your good self?

Actually, I'm struggling with the new arrangement of quote buttons at the bottom. And the fact that I'm now wearing four (4) crosses. :)

Upvote 0
And now, for your viewing pleasure...

my youngest. Meet Blobby.

Attachments

• Blob.jpg
    Blob.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 71
Upvote 0

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
RAVS!!!

I'm quite well, thank you for asking. Your good self?

Actually, I'm struggling with the new arrangement of quote buttons at the bottom. And the fact that I'm now wearing four (4) crosses. :)

You can multi-quote now. Click the quote button on all the posts you want to reply to, and then click the reply button below the last post. Voila!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
I had to remove part of the get-up in order to put on the 9/11 ribbon today. We have a Wildlife Warriors flag in the advocacy section.
5 years. Can you believe it? Time marches on, curse it.

So, what's news with you? And what has happened to Toe? She lured me in here, and now is nowhere to be seen. :scratch:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
The family has been all out of sorts today, both kids in foul moods. I'm sure the memories of 5 years ago played into it. It's like there were horrid free-floating bad vibes settling on all surfaces today.

Yuck, that's terrible. They tend to leave streaks on shiny surfaces too.

I've attached some positive vibes to this post. Feel free to share them with your fambly.

Upvote 0

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey Ravs, baby, you have a typo in your signature.... I think you mean do not PM, not do no, yes?

Correcto-mundo. It's been that way since May, and you're the first to mention it :D. I plan to change my siggy in a couple of months, unless something forces a change sooner - don't plan to fix the typo until then ^_^

Upvote 0

BigToe

You are my itchy sweater.
Jun 24, 2003
Sudzo's Purple Palace of Snuggles
Visit site
✟35,932.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I've never really noticed your siggy before, else I would have mentioned it sooner really. The missing t gives it some extra personaliTy.

Sorry the things were in a funk today. I guess a lot of people were. I had a good day actually. I didn't watch any of the programming through. I remember the details very well without needing to watch it again. Perhaps not talking about it is why I was fine today, who knows.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.