jaysppalce
✟7,731.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Hi there, any and all ideas are so appreciated.

Basically my fiance and I are moving in together once we get married. We will be living in a basement suite and above us (in the rest of the house) is an Air-Bnb. There will be people constantly coming to stay for a few days and then leaving. Then new people will replace them etc. We think this is such a prime opportunity to share the Gospel.. BUT we don't know how to approach this. Any ideas? Chances are we will rarely have a chance to talk to them during their stay but perhaps there is another way to do this. Ideas please!!! :) thanks so much.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟248,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

Basically my fiance and I are moving in together once we get married. We will be living in a basement suite and above us (in the rest of the house) is an Air-Bnb. There will be people constantly coming to stay for a few days and then leaving. Then new people will replace them etc. We think this is such a prime opportunity to share the Gospel.. BUT we don't know how to approach this. Any ideas? Chances are we will rarely have a chance to talk to them during their stay but perhaps there is another way to do this. Ideas please!!! :) thanks so much.
_
I have this posted on the front window of a building i use as a studio in the town i live in.
I went to, i believe vista print and had a few made (printed) It is about 16x20"

Good News.JPG

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟894,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Welcome! Settle in first. If God brings you an opportunity, it will be quite apparent because the Holy Spirit will guild you all the way. Be blessed.

Upvote 0

David Hunter

Be passionate about pursuing your purpose in life.
Supporter
Sep 14, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
✟324,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sounds like you'll have great opportunities to talk to people! If anything, have some Gospel tracts on hand and give them to the people when you see them. You could use 10 Commandment Coins or even a "Gift For Your: Money Within" Gospel tracts.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,559.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There will be people constantly coming to stay for a few days and then leaving. Then new people will replace them etc. We think this is such a prime opportunity to share the Gospel.. BUT we don't know how to approach this. Any ideas?

Impersonal evangelism rarely works, if you are around regularly in the evening you could put up a notice on the stairs.
" Looking for a friendly chat! Knock at the basement any time between XX & XX for a coffee, tea, cake and a chat.

If you know when new people are moving in have a welcome leaflet with useful information like nearest store, cash point, launderette,bus stop, petrol station, church, mosque, temple etc and a simple message from named people in basement flat.
Put this through there door.

Upvote 0

.Jeremiah.

Jul 26, 2021
The South
✟21,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

focus on kindness, patience, and love

try not to evangelize

just saying how I would approach it

Upvote 0