Creationist (me) vs. evolutionist (my father)

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'm convinced that in addition to this, Satan is ulimately responsible for much of the heinous things that are going on in this world.

You can take that to the bank.

From corruption in government, lies being taught in educational facilities, greed in corporations, the whole "me first" attitude and "I did it my way", "look out for number one". Deception in science, military, secret services and government, is rampant. There will be a time where you won't know what is truth and what is false. This is not far off, I fear.

With the information highway it is difficult to discern between fact and fallacy. Look at the rise in the "flat earth" movement, the debunking of NASA and all it's integrity is now in question. The "climate change" debate. Is it true or not.
We can't even believe the scientists any more, or can we? It's Satan for sure. The great deceiver. He tells enough truth in order for you to believe his lies.

The Bible foretold of the coming deception. Now, we have information at our fingertips. We are told to put all to the test. As we do, we start to see between the pixels of the old technology. Ask questions that cannot be answered, even today.

Hang on , the ride is just beg ginning.

Reactions: Luke17:37
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,643.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
You can take that to the bank.

From corruption in government, lies being taught in educational facilities, greed in corporations, the whole "me first" attitude and "I did it my way", "look out for number one". Deception in science, military, secret services and government, is rampant. There will be a time where you won't know what is truth and what is false. This is not far off, I fear.

With the information highway it is difficult to discern between fact and fallacy. Look at the rise in the "flat earth" movement, the debunking of NASA and all it's integrity is now in question. The "climate change" debate. Is it true or not.
We can't even believe the scientists any more, or can we? It's Satan for sure. The great deceiver. He tells enough truth in order for you to believe his lies.

The Bible foretold of the coming deception. Now, we have information at our fingertips. We are told to put all to the test. As we do, we start to see between the pixels of the old technology. Ask questions that cannot be answered, even today.

Hang on , the ride is just beg ginning.

62467892.jpg

Upvote 0