Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I have a response but it would be a violation of forum rules to post it here. Suffice to say God is better than we are. Not to worry. He is merciful, just and compassionate. At some point, you just have to believe these principles and keep moving forward. Do what He said to do, and leave it up to Him. We will see and understand one day... and when we do we will be joyful and glad. As the Psalmist said His judgements are always just and beyond question.
Rest in that, and just know He will make it all right.

His judgements are always just

Is creating those who He knew beforehand would not believe in His Son, pertain to justice or His independent will?

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is creating those who He knew beforehand would not believe in His Son, pertain to justice or His independent will?
If you force the question into that framework the rational, love answer would be no. I think we can only say what we have been told and do what he commanded us to do. We have to believe that He is not willing that anyone perish. We have to go forward with His command, to preach the gospel to all creatures. I do not have all the answers. But I do know when we stand before Him He is going to ask what we did with what we had. And questioning Him is not going to be an option. So we proceed with faith, obedience, and the knowledge that He is indeed fair, loving, and will do everything perfect and right.
And as I said before... I have a opinion but to express it here would be against forum rules. So...

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
If you force the question into that framework the rational, love answer would be no. I think we can only say what we have been told and do what he commanded us to do. We have to believe that He is not willing that anyone perish. We have to go forward with His command, to preach the gospel to all creatures. I do not have all the answers. But I do know when we stand before Him He is going to ask what we did with what we had. And questioning Him is not going to be an option. So we proceed with faith, obedience, and the knowledge that He is indeed fair, loving, and will do everything perfect and right.
And as I said before... I have a opinion but to express it here would be against forum rules. So...
I do not have all the answers

I understand.

Upvote 0