Creation documentary in theaters next month!

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
For just one night, Thursday February 23rd, theaters all over the country will be showing "Is Genesis History?" It features 12 creation scientists from various fields.

Here is the trailer:

Here is Ken Ham's endorsement.

I've confirmed it's in my area. You can check this link to see if it's in yours: Is Genesis History? - Find Theaters & Tickets

I'd love to see theaters flooded with teens that night. Pass along to your church if you think they might be open to promoting it.

• Informative
Reactions: archer75

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi calminian,

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't aware of this and I'm sure many others aren't also. As a precursor to that movie, here's another that gives substance to the ever engaging discussion of the marvels of all that God has made and all that God has done that we might have eternal life with Him, our Creator and our God. May His praises be always on our lips. For as the heavens and the earth and all that is in them declare the glory and goodness and love and care of our God; so should we.

Give praise unto the Lord for His ways are not our ways and His thoughts are not our thoughts...but His love is for us.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For just one night, Thursday February 23rd, theaters all over the country will be showing "Is Genesis History?" It features 12 creation scientists from various fields.

Here is the trailer:

Here is Ken Ham's endorsement.

I've confirmed it's in my area. You can check this link to see if it's in yours: Is Genesis History? - Find Theaters & Tickets

I'd love to see theaters flooded with teens that night. Pass along to your church if you think they might be open to promoting it.

Its at my favorite theater with reclining seats and 1/4 lb beef hot dogs!

South Shore Cinemas 16
7261 S 13Th St
Oak Creek

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Its at my favorite theater with reclining seats and 1/4 lb beef hot dogs!

South Shore Cinemas 16
7261 S 13Th St
Oak Creek

It's at a pretty good theater near me also. I'm going to print flyers and see if my church will promote it for teenagers. Those are the largest casualty group in this evolutionary war of world views. I think most teens will eat this up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi calminian,

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't aware of this and I'm sure many others aren't also. As a precursor to that movie, here's another that gives substance to the ever engaging discussion of the marvels of all that God has made and all that God has done that we might have eternal life with Him, our Creator and our God. May His praises be always on our lips. For as the heavens and the earth and all that is in them declare the glory and goodness and love and care of our God; so should we.

Give praise unto the Lord for His ways are not our ways and His thoughts are not our thoughts...but His love is for us.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Just found out about it myself. I'm surprised this went under my radar. Fathom is the same promotional group that did the 'Patterns of Evidence' release which was a similar format, in theaters for 1 day.

I've also done a lot of research of Del Tackett and he's solid on Genesis.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just found out about it myself. I'm surprised this went under my radar. Fathom is the same promotional group that did the 'Patterns of Evidence' release which was a similar format, in theaters for 1 day.

I've also done a lot of research of Del Tackett and he's solid on Genesis.

Hi cal,

yea! I know Del from his 'Truth Project'. He's very convivial and easy going and thorough in his explanations and investigations as far as I can tell. He seems to be a man raised up by God for just these times. He's a lot like myself on this issue of creation. God always has a remnant!

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Been hearing good things about the movie. A friend of mine introduced it to her Pastor, who is now going to buy a block of local tickets and promote it a his church.

Also, here's CMI's review by Jonathan Sarfati.
Is Genesis History?
Review of new documentary video

Looks like it's not only true to the book of Genesis, but well made.

Just 22 days to go. It would appear God is at work.

Upvote 0