João Pessoa
✟9,563.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Since there's little to no Paleoart made from a creationist/christian prespective i created this thread so we could all share our works with each other. This tread will contain both 3D renders and 2D art. Give credit if the art is not ours. W.I.Ps are allowed as well.

God Bless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leaf473

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since there's little to no Paleoart made from a creationist/christian prespective i created this thread so we could all share our works with each other. This tread will contain both 3D renders and 2D art. Give credit if the art is not ours. W.I.Ps are allowed as well.

God Bless.
What would qualify the Paleoart as being from a creationist/christian prespective?

I found this image, would it qualify? It's not mine, it's from someone named Ken Dawg
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/449093394093845735/
bd8ba03187df415374ee4ec85a5d927e.jpg

Upvote 0

BioHazardFan03

Oct 2, 2022
João Pessoa
✟9,563.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I always trought of something like:

1-reconstruction of animals without transitional features(like archaeopteryx as a true bird and not a half-reptile half-bird creature)
does_arch_show_bird_ev_pic1.jpg(don't know the artist)

2- art showcasing animals together that according to evolutionists did not coexist but acording to christians they did
maxresdefault.jpg(AiG?)

3- art replicating accounts in the bible that are supposed to have extinct animals in it.(garden of eden, pre-flood earth, noah's ark, ice-age etc

Upvote 0

BioHazardFan03

Oct 2, 2022
João Pessoa
✟9,563.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
nice ice-age art mammoths are one of my faves
Cool! Seems like that would fit with what you're saying, the humans are fully human, not transitional. And it looks like it's happening during the ice age. Of course the humans aren't wearing much, they must be cold!

Upvote 0

Job 33:6

Jun 15, 2017
Hartford, Connecticut
✟295,388.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I always trought of something like:

1-reconstruction of animals without transitional features(like archaeopteryx as a true bird and not a half-reptile half-bird creature)
View attachment 321490(don't know the artist)

2- art showcasing animals together that according to evolutionists did not coexist but acording to christians they did
View attachment 321491(AiG?)

3- art replicating accounts in the bible that are supposed to have extinct animals in it.(garden of eden, pre-flood earth, noah's ark, ice-age etc

God made the wild animals of the earth of every kind, and the cattle of every kind, and everything that creeps upon the ground of every kind. And God saw that it was good.
Genesis 1:25

Don't forget "cattle", that were created in the beginning as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums