Covid19 will kill 20% of world population?

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
i would agree, in my opinion the china regime who controls china now is well on its way to being the global top dictatorship they certainly have dodged the spot light by i think having people of other governments in their pockets. the leadership "communist" have learned from past wars and other communist governments how to be a Awake sleeping giant.
It makes me wonder how well China is doing with C19 now...... not that they would give anyone accurate numbers.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟129,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It makes me wonder how well China is doing with C19 now...... not that they would give anyone accurate numbers.

indeed i wonder as well, they sensor everything going in and out of the country so i doubt anyone will know at least with its current dictatorship.

something that concerns me is that vaccines may spur the virus to develop "escape mutations" so its called to block the ability of neutralizing antibodies.
In five years will it be discovered that it would of been better to let it run its coarse naturally to not cause it to go into escape mode.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟129,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The truth about two of the vaccines is that they are mRNA vaccination and has never been injected into humans until now. they were looking into it 30 years ago but there were major hurdles.

If a person chooses one i would go with J&J old style these new mRNA vac's who knows might disrupt the secondary defense line T cell antibodies are the bodies second line of defense behind normal antibody production.

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Will God protect Christians from Covid19?

No. Just as it rains upon the just and the unjust so to can everyone get covid. Doesn't man everyone will get it though just that everyone could like the flu and doesn't.

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can I pray to Jesus to save me from Covid19?

You can pray all the time, in fact God desires it. You can pray for protection. The best way in addition to pray to avoid COVID19 is to wash your hands for 20 seconds, don't touch your face in public but if you must wash your hands first, wear a face mask (unless where you live says you don't have to) and physical distance of six feet (again unless where you live says you don't have to)

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe God's power can protect me from the virus, is that superstition?

No, but that doesn't give you free license to do anything. If you don't take precautions you will still get it. God gave us a brain for a reason

Reactions: ShineyDays2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I strongly God will protect me on top of my own precaution.

Only if it His will. Many, many Christians have gotten and died from Covid besides taking precautions another way to protect yourself s to get the vaccine. Remember it rains on the just and the unjust. We are not special or spared what happens to humans

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, we are specially protected by Christ's atonement and have the Holy Spirit in us, you cannot liken us to unbelievers.

No we are not, we are sinners saved by Grace. Pride is something that we should shun and thinking we are better is prideful.

If we are still the same as unbelievers, then why believe in Jesus?

I never said we were the same, what I did say we are not special and then I gave you something that Christ said "For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike." Matt 5:45b So when things like pandemics happen both the just and the unjust can get it.

Upvote 0