• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

COVID19```PLEASE PRAY!

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Please pray, the covid19 is out of control and rampant!

Dear God,

We confess our need for you today. We need your healing and your grace. We need hope restored. We need to be reminded that you work on behalf of those you love, constantly, powerfully, completely. Forgive us for trying to fix our situations all on our own. Forgive us for running all different directions and spinning our wheels to find help, when true help and healing must be found first in You. Forgive us for forgetting how much we need you, above everyone and everything else. We come to you and bring you the places we are hurting. You see where no one else is able to fully see or understand. You know the pain we've carried. The burdens. The cares. You know where we need to be set free. We ask for your healing and grace to cover every broken place. Every wound. Every heartache. Thank you that you are Able to do far more than we could ever imagine. Thank you for your Mighty Power that acts on behalf of your children. We reach out to you, and know that you are restoring and redeeming every place of difficulty, every battle, for your greater glory. Thank you that you will never waste our pain and suffering. We love you. We need you today. In Jesus' Name, Amen ~ Debbie McDaniel

I don't know who she is but I believe her prayer.

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟688,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would feel much calm. My mother in law is 82 and has two co-morbidites, her husband is also aged and the only thing keeping his heart pumping at all is a pacemaker, and it's doing an ever worsening job at keeping his body functioning properly. (He retains great amounts of water in his legs because his heart just cant do enough etc) and he has more co-morbidites than humpty dumpty...(lung issues, heart issues etc etc.)

They both contracted COVID, both had fever and other symptoms and didn't feel well... they were sick about a week and a half and then got better. Never took more than Tylenol for COVID, never hospitalized, never anything but under the weather.

They are both without symptoms now, and have subsequently tested negative for the disease.

I think fewer people are actually dying from this disease than is hyped, but even if it's not hyped up for hysterias sake, it's got a 99.9% survivability rate in the U S. (Supposedly the hardest hit in the world) if your a resident here.

A 3% mortality rate out of 3% of the population is a .09% chance of actually catching COVID and dying of the disease.

Better to stop watching the news, than over-worry.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't worry about it for me. I am concerned for the world. I think more need to pray for Gods intervention. I don't want people to suffer and die in masses as it appears.
I think people are brushing it off while they fill up refrigerated boxes with bodies and docs and nurses are strained to hysteria because they are helpless.

While the economy goes in the dumps and people scramble to save all they have worked and slaved for.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't worry about it for me. I am concerned for the world. I think more need to pray for Gods intervention. I don't want people to suffer and die in masses as it appears.
I think people are brushing it off while they fill up refrigerated boxes with bodies and docs and nurses are strained to hysteria because they are helpless.

While the economy goes in the dumps and people scramble to save all they have worked and slaved for.
It’s not that bad. This is not the Bubonic Plague. It’s not good, and there are lingering health problems, but most people survive this. The level of hysteria and extreme measures we have seen are likely not all necessary. At all.

Wear a mask in a grocery store, wash your hands, stay home if you feel crummy, carry on.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sure, don't pray about it while so many others are doomed to death. As long as you are okay, why care to find out what is really happening and pray about it?
I’m not ok. I’ve likely had it, and so has my husband. We’re not ok. We both have lingering health issues. So, everything is not ok, but it’s not as bad as the media is claiming. At all.

Praying about this is a good idea. But so is putting the reality of what is and isn’t happening into perspective. If everything you’re hearing is causing fear and panic, give it to God, pray about it, take basic steps to stay sanitary and healthy, and then move on. That’s my advice. I’m an “essential worker” who’s been in the middle of this from day one.

It’s not good. But it’s not as bad as it could be.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟688,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You can't say with any knowledge how bad it is because you are not informed. Keep a blind eye and don't research or read the news, you do not have an educated opinion.

I waved judgement on this pandemic until I was fully informed as to our real situation...

As Christians we always pray for those suffering, but the fact remains this life is temporal, it is the next life that is important. As Christians we desire the unbelievers salvation, and pray they live to see the truth of Christ... As Christians we do whatever we are able for others, whether in prayer or physical and material or all when able and are careful our cure isn't worse than the disease.

But if your without peace, peace that comes from God even in the midst of the storm, then you need to back up because this fear isn't coming from God... it's the thief who comes to kill and destroy, and atm he's destroying peoples peace and trust in God.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray, the covid19 is out of control and rampant!

Dear God,

We confess our need for you today. We need your healing and your grace. We need hope restored. We need to be reminded that you work on behalf of those you love, constantly, powerfully, completely. Forgive us for trying to fix our situations all on our own. Forgive us for running all different directions and spinning our wheels to find help, when true help and healing must be found first in You. Forgive us for forgetting how much we need you, above everyone and everything else. We come to you and bring you the places we are hurting. You see where no one else is able to fully see or understand. You know the pain we've carried. The burdens. The cares. You know where we need to be set free. We ask for your healing and grace to cover every broken place. Every wound. Every heartache. Thank you that you are Able to do far more than we could ever imagine. Thank you for your Mighty Power that acts on behalf of your children. We reach out to you, and know that you are restoring and redeeming every place of difficulty, every battle, for your greater glory. Thank you that you will never waste our pain and suffering. We love you. We need you today. In Jesus' Name, Amen ~ Debbie McDaniel

I don't know who she is but I believe her prayer.

Dear ones, we should show compassion to those who are affected from coronavirus. They could be our brothers and sisters whom we love in Christ Jesus.

For this is what we have heard:
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. -1 John 4:7

Let us love those who are affected by coronavirus.

Upvote 0

Zacki

Feb 16, 2012
North Texas
✟11,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I highly recommend trying Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) for COVID-19. I believe it saved my life 6 weeks ago. When I tested positive the clinic sent me home with antibiotics. I got worse. My own doctor refused to try HCQ for fear of losing his practice. Many pharmacies refused to fill prescriptions for HCQ because it got political. So I got much worse. We sought out a doctor who used HCQ because it was our last option. The doctor said my wife saved my life by taking me there. She said I wouldn't have gotten through the week. I got HCQ, steroid shot, B-12 shot, chelated zinc, Azithromycin, Albuterol Sulfate (inhaler) oxygen tanks & was feeling much better within hours. Fever broke at night. Much better the next day. 5 days later no symptoms! That doctor was the answer to lots of prayers from lots of people. I later learned she's also a Christian & prays for her patients. My wife also got a week of HCQ so I wouldn't get her sick. She had symptoms one day & they stopped after HCQ. I'm not a doctor so all I can speak of is my own personal experience. Some have minor symptoms. Others get it worse. I had lung pain, low oxygen level (86), fever, chest congestion, night chills, aching muscles & joints & I was too weak to roll over in bed. Scary, I've never been that sick in my life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I highly recommend trying Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) for COVID-19. I believe it saved my life 6 weeks ago. When I tested positive the clinic sent me home with antibiotics. I got worse. My own doctor refused to try HCQ for fear of losing his practice. Many pharmacies refused to fill prescriptions for HCQ because it got political. So I got much worse. We sought out a doctor who used HCQ because it was our last option. The doctor said my wife saved my life by taking me there. She said I wouldn't have gotten through the week. I got HCQ, steroid shot, B-12 shot, chelated zinc, Azithromycin, Albuterol Sulfate (inhaler) oxygen tanks & was feeling much better within hours. Fever broke at night. Much better the next day. 5 days later no symptoms! That doctor was the answer to lots of prayers from lots of people. I later learned she's also a Christian & prays for her patients. My wife also got a week of HCQ so I wouldn't get her sick. She had symptoms one day & they stopped after HCQ. I'm not a doctor so all I can speak of is my own personal experience. Some have minor symptoms. Others get it worse. I had lung pain, low oxygen level (86), fever, chest congestion, night chills, aching muscles & joints & I was too weak to roll over in bed. Scary, I've never been that sick in my life.

I am thankful to God through Christ Jesus that He saved you from destruction and heal you.

Your sharing what you know will help. I hope that bring many people help that they need.

Keep up the good work.
Keep stay strong in faith.
Take care your health and strength.

Reactions: Zacki
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I wasn't diagnosed because I don't go to them but I am sure I had it. I thought at one point I would not make it. Besides the good people here praying, I take vitamin d and b12 daily and other always plus for the covid I took whatever I could find that I thought would help. Whatever that silver stuff is and ampicillin I quit the silver stuff because of the taste. Here I am. I thought I was brain dead for a long time after besides general weakness. The worst of it was fever and a headache that was indescribable! Horrible is a good word for it. No doubt that covid had a lot to do with the brain I am so grateful that my lungs were not involved and that I survived. No doubt in my mind that my daily regimen had a lot to do with my recovery.
God bless all!

Reactions: Zacki
Upvote 0