• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Covid questions answered by top Christian researchers.

Discussion in 'The Junk Drawer' started by Carl Emerson, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Carl Emerson

Carl Emerson Well-Known Member

+6,492
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    This is a valuable contribution just released.

Many nagging questions regarding the vaccines are clearly answered.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Original Happy Camper

Original Happy Camper One of GODS Children I am a historicist Supporter

+1,606
    United States
    SDA
    Married

TAKE A LOOK AT THE TREADS AFTER YOURS

3. skippyroo

skippyroo New Member

+53
    Australia
    Christian
    Private
    Clearly answered you say , so may I ask does somebody like Dr peter Mccullough not clearly answer the issues about the vaccines ?

4. Isilwen

Isilwen Well-Known Member

+2,271
    United States
    Episcopalian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    Why are you yelling?

5. Carl Emerson

+6,492
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    Did you watch the video?

6. skippyroo

skippyroo New Member

+53
    Australia
    Christian
    Private
    He is not yelling , Its just you who is saying that he is.

7. skippyroo

skippyroo New Member

+53
    Australia
    Christian
    Private
    Yes I did thank you Carl. And did you check out Dr Peter Mccullough ?

8. Carl Emerson

+6,492
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    I don't engage in the 'fact game' that is being played. I leave that to those qualified to sort out what is robust science and what is not.

Folks are being persuaded to believe all sorts of strange 'facts' and becoming captive to fear in the process.

These two guys are top of the pile as scientists and have a vibrant Christian faith.

9. skippyroo

skippyroo New Member

+53
    Australia
    Christian
    Private
    What do you mean by that Carl ?

10. Isilwen

Isilwen Well-Known Member

+2,271
    United States
    Episcopalian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    Maybe I am showing my age, but internet etiquette was that you didn't use all caps as that was yelling/shouting. That is why I asked.

11. Carl Emerson

+6,492
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    Well... social media is full of 'information' presented as scientific fact.

I don't believe that the average person has the necessary skills to sift through the 'facts' and be informed.

I do believe however that science is a valid pursuit of truth about God's creation with His sanction if it stays within certain bounds.

For this reason I am very careful about what I read and share, preferring to consider preferably christian sources at the top of their disciplines.

There is a serious battle for the minds of men going on and it is even dividing the community of believers.

So I stay away from the arena of 'he said, they said'

I have written a very considered account of my position including my biblical support if you are interested.