south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
It seems that birds have changed behaviour after semilockdowns, and people staying more at home. Birds are not afraid anymore, seems like they do not fear humans anymore. Was a big one outside here just now, walking around my driveway, I went out to it, and it did not fly aaway, just kept doing what it was doing. And then a cat came walking in and jumped on my couch and lied down. What is going on? Are they bored?

• Haha
Reactions: Lost4words

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I see it a lot. I have to get a cat because of intrusive birds. But that is another place in the countryside, where there are like 6 nests in the roofside of the house on the corner where the living room is. And like 10 others around the house. And some more in the old building behind my picture, which is besides the house. And some birds of prey in the barn, that keeps attacking the birds living in this house. War of the birds, birdocide. So, need a cat to make them somewhat scared. It feels like the hitchcock movie with those birds just starting to attack people.

The bird in the OP is a citybird. That birds should also be scared of the cat, but it weas not. The cat is supposed to attack the bird, it did not. Me thinks the birds and cats think humans act strange now. Why would they otherwise come visit strangers doors?

Upvote 0