Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
lol kind of a fun topic, this is suppose to be more than a Conspiracy theory. Supposedly in the Covid bill is some provision about disclosing about Aliens aka "Extraterrials". Thought it was a fun topic and wanted to be the first to post on it. :)

Anyway I'm watching this one Christian video blogger talk about it now. Will add or modify the OP as I learn more... OK here is a better source.

Trump’s covid bill includes 180-day countdown for updates on UFOs

“We are aware that the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence committee report on the Intelligence Authorization Act for fiscal 2021 included a requirement for the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense, to submit a report on unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs) within 180 days of enactment.”

Last edited:

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As I've said in my personal blog and in a couple of FB posts, only time will tell if a disclosure on UFOs from the U.S. government will actually happen or not. I'm somewhat convinced myself yet cautious.

Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There are no aliens, so i wonder what they are up to with this.

Most of the ones that are "real" (ie, not mirages or weather or birds) are classified military craft. The classic area 51 sightings are all about the development of the SR-71 spy plane and stealth aircraft.

• Agree
Reactions: d taylor
Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi I think this is tying into the man of sin being revealed and as we look forward to 2 Thes 2 coming to pass it is interesting to note that this man is empowered by Satan himself and performs lying signs and wonders and even exalts himself above all that is god and people will believe him. We are told a strong delusion is coming that even the elect would be fooled if it were possible. So does this tie into aliens being revealed? Perhaps as this being might be from another dimension rather than planet. The Vatican head astronomer from Mt Graham in AZ was interviewed by Tom Horn and he noted not if but when our space brothers are revealed they will not challenge the authority of the Vatican but they will change our fundamental understanding of God and teach us many new truths. (paraphrase) Now if this is coming the temple in Israel will need to come to the forefront as this would be the abomination of desolation and the mid point of the trib. On a similar note many new age chanelers have prophesied that the world is about to have a major shift in consciousness as the Aquarian age dawns. They even teach that millions of people will vanish who are holding back this leap. Amazing that there is a cover story for the rapture and instead of the blessed being taken it is the unworthy leaving. This promise is great support for the idea that the rapture doctrine is true. When Jesus was about to cast out many demons they cried out are you going to send us into the judgment before the time? They know that a day is coming and recess i over and they likely know about the rapture too. So you do not need this cover story unless you are expecting something to happen that you need an explanation for and many will see this as proof to believe in the antichrist as the fulfillment of this will support their idea.

Upvote 0