✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Friends,

These is a message circulation on WhatsApp from a "Pastor Johnathan" that pushes the conspiracy theory linking Covid 19 to 5G and future vaccinations will include a chip. The chap claims to have been a senior manager at Vodafone and he is launching his own crypto-currency to defeat the one world currency.

To me it is a complete conn... but it is circulating very fast and sucking many into fear.

Anyone with further information on this please.

Anyone who wants to hear it PM me and I will send on WhatsApp.

Many thanks.

Last edited:

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,301.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That message is obviously a conspiracy theory and I wouldn't even give it a second thought, but unfortunately there is many people out there that would believe such things. Some people think the coronavirus may be a biological weapon to bring about a new world order. You are going to get conspiracy theories on every major event that happens in this world, that's the nature of fallen man.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Friends,

These is a message circulation on WhatsApp from a "Pastor Johnathan" that pushes the conspiracy theory linking Covid 19 to 5G and future vaccinations will include a chip. The chap claims to have been a senior manager at Vodafone and he is launching his own crypto-currency to defeat the one world currency.

To me it is a complete conn... but it is circulating very fast and sucking many into fear.

Many thanks.

Ahh, thanks for the warning!

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Friends,

Many thanks.

Just for your information and research purposes only.
None of these are authority sources.

Search Results for "Covid-19 nano-chips"
Web results

"The coronavirus pandemic: nano-chips might be injected"
"Pay attention ! Covid-19 is not a real threat but ID2020 !"
"OPERATION LOCK-STEP – The Sinister Agenda behind Covid-19"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The chap claims to have been a senior manager at Vodafone and he is launching his own crypto-currency to defeat the one world currency.

Anyone stupid enough to give their money to conmen, religious or otherwise , hopefully learn something from their folly.

Reading through these forums with people believing in gold flakes raining from church’s ventilation systems or holy fog, or holy oil raising dead pets and people getting gold teeth.....

That guy will probably make more money than most of us ever do with spending few hours on computer and setting up Gofund me project.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So does that mean 3G merely cause a flu? I hope this doesn't cause them to go back to 2G in order to fight the flu/Covid....my phone's slow enough as it is.

What a nut job, and it's a shame people like that really can get the attention of a certain number of the masses...scary even..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums