Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,617.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Rev 21 John saw-
"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband." Rev 21:1-2

One interesting comment by a professional who studies NDE's said, we counsel people for years to help them and in a few seconds in a NDE, their lives are changed forever.

Dont believe all NDEs myself even when there is light (Ii Cor 4:11) if they don't at some point give credit to God.

Luk 16 account with Father Abraham and Lazarus.
26 "And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.'

We dont know when passing a great chasm happens. For believers, "We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord." (II Cor 5:8). Death is when both the spirit and soul leave the body permanently - "For as the body without the spirit is dead,..." (James 2:26).

Thanks for posting Dave.

Reactions: Dave L
Upvote 0