My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That is the conclusion of Dr. Tess Lawrie (MBBCh, PhD), Director of Evidence-based Medicine Consultancy Ltd and EbMC Squared CiC

In her letter to the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), she writes:

The MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans.

Is she some kind of anti-vaxx crank or quack doctor with no medical expertise? No! Absolutely not! At the time of typing this, she has 114 publications and 4551 citations, which is a highly respectable profile that many academics and researchers would envy.

She warns about various forms of harm that may be caused by the vaccines:

We are aware of the limitations of pharmacovigilance data and understand that information on reported Adverse Drug Reactions should not be interpreted as meaning that the medicine in question generally causes the observed effect or is unsafe to use. We are sharing this preliminary report due to the urgent need to communicate information that should lead to cessation of the vaccination roll out while a full investigation is conducted. According to the recent paper by Seneff and Nigh (1), potential acute and long-term pathologies include:

•Pathogenic priming, multisystem inflammatory disease and autoimmunity
•Allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
•Antibody dependent enhancement
•Activation of latent viral infections
•Neurodegeneration and prion diseases
•Emergence of novel variants of SARSCoV2
•Integration of the spike protein gene into the human DNA

The nature and variety of ADRs reported to the Yellow Card System are consistent with the potential pathologies described in this paper and supported by other recent scientific papers on vaccine-induced harms, which are mediated through the vaccine spike protein product (2,3). It is now apparent that these products in the blood stream are toxic to humans. An immediate halt to the vaccination programme is required whilst a full and independent safety analysis is undertaken to investigate the full extent of the harms, which the UK Yellow Card data suggest include thromboembolism, multisystem inflammatory disease, immune suppression, autoimmunity and anaphylaxis, as well as Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE).

One of the peer-reviewed research papers she references is particularly interesting, and can be found here:

Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the peer-reviewed research paper that Tess Lawrie cites, the authors claim the following:

Many aspects of Covid-19 and subsequent vaccine development are unprecedented for a vaccine deployed for use in the general population. Some of these includes the following.

1. First to use PEG (polyethylene glycol) in an injection (see text)
2. First to use mRNA vaccine technology against an infectious agent
3. First time Moderna has brought any product to market
4. First to have public health officials telling those receiving the vaccination to expect an adverse reaction
5. First to be implemented publicly with nothing more than preliminary efficacy data (see text)
6. First vaccine to make no clear claims about reducing infections, transmissibility, or deaths
7. First coronavirus vaccine ever attempted in humans
8. First injection of genetically modified polynucleotides in the general population

In my humble opinion, the fact that these vaccines contain so much novel, previously untried components, ought to instantly disqualify them from mass roll out to an entire population, without further long term testing. It's rather like putting passengers on a plane that has a new design of engines, new design of wings, new design of control systems, new navigation system, new emergency evacuation chutes, and just hoping for the best.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
In the peer-reviewed research paper that Tess Lawrie cites, the authors claim the following:

Many aspects of Covid-19 and subsequent vaccine development are unprecedented for a vaccine deployed for use in the general population. Some of these includes the following.

1. First to use PEG (polyethylene glycol) in an injection (see text)
2. First to use mRNA vaccine technology against an infectious agent
3. First time Moderna has brought any product to market
4. First to have public health officials telling those receiving the vaccination to expect an adverse reaction
5. First to be implemented publicly with nothing more than preliminary efficacy data (see text)
6. First vaccine to make no clear claims about reducing infections, transmissibility, or deaths
7. First coronavirus vaccine ever attempted in humans
8. First injection of genetically modified polynucleotides in the general population

In my humble opinion, the fact that these vaccines contain so much novel, previously untried components, ought to instantly disqualify them from mass roll out to an entire population, without further long term testing. It's rather like putting passengers on a plane that has a new design of engines, new design of wings, new design of control systems, new navigation system, new emergency evacuation chutes, and just hoping for the best.

Your number 4 is wrong Flu Vaccine Safety Information | CDC

If you can’t get correct things I do know, why should I trust you to get correct the things I don’t know.

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
By the time people open their eyes it will be too late anyway, people practically worship this vaccine.

government is a god and fauci is a prophet.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By the time people open their eyes it will be too late anyway, people practically worship this vaccine.
That's ridiculous, ... I suffer from allergies, type 2 diabetes, and have a hiatal hernia. I also had measles as a child.

Submitting to medical treatment to resolve, manage, or even prevent physical problems ... has nothing to do with idol worship.

The vast majority of Americans already have a couple dozen vaccines operational within their bodies. Why this one is so special, I don't understand at all ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Listening to Fauci in regard to infectious disease is as valid as listening to a 5-star general in time of war.

Has nothing to do with prophecy ... and everything to do with subject matter experts ...

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Listening to Fauci in regard to infectious disease is as valid as listening to a 5-star general in time of war.

Has nothing to do with prophecy ... and everything to do with subject matter experts ...

Understood. As he said "To question me is to question science"

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And BTW, government did not provide this vaccine, they just paid for it.

God, thru Science, provided the vaccine ... just as he has for polio, smallpox, diptheria, measles, chicken pox, etc. ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Understood. As he said "To question me is to question science"
He is a representative in the field of Science. He's just saying that he's giving you a scientific perspective ...

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The vast majority of Americans already have a couple dozen vaccines operational within their bodies. Why this one is so special, I don't understand at all ...

Start with post #2?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Some see it as their civic duty to help bring vaccination numbers up to slow the spread, protect the vulnerable and help bring the country and economy out of the pandemic and return us all to some semblance of normalcy.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Start with post #2?
Hopefully, Medicine continues to advance. This way, we're not still subject to being bled ... and most of our children grow up healthy and hale. I thank God that I and my children are not subject to the ravages of smallpox, polio, diptheria, measles, mumps, chicken pox, or rabies anymore. I don't think anyone wants Medicine to stop advancing.

Also, the pandemic was not just a matter of having air travel or not. Thousands of people were dying everyday. Some of those were friends and family of mine. Such a crisis called for an increased pace of innovation to overcome ... as the numbers grew higher and higher. It's not the first time in history that a plague threatened to wipe out a significant portion of humanity. Thankfully, we were able to develop vaccines this time around which kept things from being as bad as before ...

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, if a treatment (in this case a vaccine) is available that can greatly reduce deaths (as this vaccine is doing) and get life back to normal (as is happening in large measure due to the vaccine), this is indeed something to celebrate and embrace.

Open our eyes to what, exactly? Conspiracy theories? Repeated lies from anti-vaxxers? What?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's rather like putting passengers on a plane that has a new design of engines, new design of wings, new design of control systems, new navigation system, new emergency evacuation chutes, and just hoping for the best.
Misleading analogy, of course. And how could any analogy from the anti-vax be anything other than misleading since the weight of evidence is so strongly in favour of the vaccine?

In the airplane model, people freely choose to get on the airplane, and could avoid the risk by simply not taking the flight. We do not have that luxury with Covid-19! We are on the plane whether we like it or not!

Here is a fairer version of your analogy. Suppose that you needed to take a plane trip to a hospital 3000 miles away for surgery that you need to have today in order to not die. If you do not get there on that plane today, you are toast. In this case, of course, you take the flight.

As is always the case with you guys, you carefully avoid the 800 lb elephant when you talk of the risks of the vaccine. And the 800 lb elephant is, of course, the dangers posed by not taking the vaccine.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What?!

Need I point out the obvious? With the science against you, what choice do you have except to trot out this sort of meaningless rhetoric? Imagine if the government tells you that a category 5 hurricane is bearing down on you. And Al Roker (famous weather guy) warns you to evacuate.

Will you sit calmly in your Bermuda shorts on the beach as your doom bears down on you because "government is a god and Al Roker is a prophet"?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Two words: Donald Trump.
Needs three words added to it: lost the election.

Were we in the Trump administration’s second term rather than Biden’s first we would see the vaccine and it’s widespread implementation being crowed about by Trump at any given opportunity with the cult of personality in lock step behind it being a good thing.

Upvote 0