COVID-19 - VACCINE FOUND - Share on Social Media :)

Disciple Mike

Nov 11, 2020
Garden City
✟8,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Covid-19 Vaccine Found.png

Disciple Mike

Nov 11, 2020
Garden City
✟8,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh. A tract. I thought I found a hundred dollar bill once but it also turned out to be a tract. It didn't feel like good news.
TOL - This is far from a fake 100 dollar bill. It is the only true vaccine we have. It is the sure promises of God that when taken by faith can be realized in our lives. God will protect His true Disciples. They are very precious to Him and useful for His causes. He will protect them and keep them around. "For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him." - 2 Chron 16:9 If this isn't good news during these times then I don't know what is.

Upvote 0

Tree of Life

Hide The Pain
Feb 15, 2013
✟48,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
TOL - This is far from a fake 100 dollar bill. It is the only true vaccine we have. It is the sure promises of God that when taken by faith can be realized in our lives. God will protect His true Disciples. They are very precious to Him and useful for His causes. He will protect them and keep them around. "For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him." - 2 Chron 16:9 If this isn't good news during these times then I don't know what is.

What about John the Baptist, Peter, Paul, and Jesus? God did not deliver them from experiencing suffering.

Upvote 0

Disciple Mike

Nov 11, 2020
Garden City
✟8,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What about John the Baptist, Peter, Paul, and Jesus? God did not deliver them from experiencing suffering.
I'm not here to debate TOL so this is my last response - Take the promises and apply them or leave them. Be it to you according to your faith.

As for Jesus, I'm pretty sure the Devil was not able to destroy him by throwing him off that cliff... "All the people in the synagogue were furious when they heard this. They got up, drove him out of the town, and took him to the brow of the hill on which the town was built, in order to throw him off the cliff. But he walked right through the crowd and went on his way." Luke 4:28-29

Upvote 0