Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
COVID-19 is now being used as a weapon in one of the greatest deceptions in the history of the world.

Bill Gates has plainly stated his desire to vaccinate every human on the planet. That would include a unique vaccination ID number, which could be used to bring about a "cash-less" society.

The same people who have murdered millions of babies in the womb claim they want to make us "safer". Now they are trying to prevent doctors from prescribing a medication used to treat COVID-19.

During 2019 many financial experts were saying 2020 would be the year of the Global economic "Reset".

We are already at war. It is a war for the truth.

Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
COVID-19 is now being used as a weapon in one of the greatest deceptions in the history of the world.

Bill Gates has plainly stated his desire to vaccinate every human on the planet. That would include a unique vaccination ID number, which could be used to bring about a "cash-less" society.

The same people who have murdered millions of babies in the womb claim they want to make us "safer". Now they are trying to prevent doctors from prescribing a medication used to treat COVID-19.

During 2019 many financial experts were saying 2020 would be the year of the Global economic "Reset".

Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

We should also most definitely go back in time and undo all the terrible evil wrought by the smallpox, measles, polio, tb, anthrax, rabies, yellow fever and all the other dreadful vaccines created to fight against the righteous freedom to spread illness, suffering and early death. These godless 'vaccinators' are a blight on human history.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We should also most definitely go back in time and undo all the terrible evil wrought by the smallpox, measles, polio, tb, anthrax, rabies, yellow fever and all the other dreadful vaccines created to fight against the righteous freedom to spread illness, suffering and early death. These godless 'vaccinators' are a blight on human history.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Well, not everyone will take the mark of the beast.
Some will even die for testifying of the word of God and thier testimony of Jesus. They won't worship the beast or take its mark.

Revelation 20:4 Then I saw the thrones, and those seated on them had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Ah yes, obviously this was written about something to do with people developing vaccines. Who can deny it?

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

What a spectacular non sequitur ...

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
The campaign to deliver the COVID-19 vaccine in the U.S. is found in the link below.

Testing the Most Effective Method to Manipulate Minds

If you want to get in line, and roll up your sleeve, go ahead.
However, you should know that if the vaccine harms you in any way you cannot sue the company that produced it. This is now the law in the U.S.

While I won't be lining up for the vaccine and will wait to see what it's efficacy is before deciding to take the vaccine, Dr. Mercola is a quack and should not be listened to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
  • Agree
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The following article provides a more balanced opinion.

Dr. Mercola: Visionary or Quack?

The following provides some clues as to the mainstream medical community, and their "treatment" of patients.

Wow the guy is raking it in. Seems like the US has been the biggest market for quackery since someone first figured out how to sell snake oil. $22 for an ounce of ground up sea buckthorn berries? Amazing.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
What does an immunologist have to say about vaccines?

Sorry, but I will continue to vaccinate because vaccinations have been proven to work. All these quacks are just that, quacks!

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, but I will continue to vaccinate because vaccinations have been proven to work. All these quacks are just that, quacks!

This is not the first COVID virus to infect humans.
RNA viruses tend to mutate rapidly.
Therefore, producing a vaccine for this class of viruses is like hitting a moving target.

So far, no successful long-term vaccine has ever been produced for any of the COVID viruses.
Do you think this one is going to be different?

If you want to take Trump's "Warp Speed" vaccine, or Gates' vaccine, go ahead.

(I was trained as a Biologist, if you are wondering how I know about these things.)

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
This is not the first COVID virus to infect humans.
RNA viruses tend to mutate rapidly.
Therefore, producing a vaccine for this class of viruses is like hitting a moving target.

So far, no successful long-term vaccine has ever been produced for any of the COVID viruses.
Do you think this one is going to be different?

If you want to take Trump's "Warp Speed" vaccine, or Gates' vaccine, go ahead.

(I was trained as a Biologist, if you are wondering how I know about these things.)

I'm not speaking about the Covid vaccine. I am talking about vaccines in general. I won't take the Covid vaccine without seeing first how it performs. I want to know it's efficacy.

I am an EMT, so I am not a complete layman when it comes to these things.

Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.