Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,677.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I just found something interesting on the internet, it is a timeline of COVID-19 from start to finish. Now that we are nearing the end of the pandemic it is interesting to look back on what happened and what the world went through. I can remember back in March of last year when they first announced the pandemic and they were predicting all kinds of horrible things on the news, saying that things may never be normal again and that the economy would be destroyed and it would be the downfall of the United States, I hated to even look at CNN.COM because of the stuff they were predicting on there. Shortly after this the whole country went on lockdown and there were shortages on all kinds of products such as toiletries and paper products and shelves were bare at local supermarkets. I can remember hoarding emergency food rations in case something happened to the food supply. All the churches shut down and transitioned to online-only services until further notice and all schools and colleges were closed. We were in the belly of the beast on severe lockdown for 3 months with travel and gathering restrictions, the whole state of PA on "Red Phase". Things only started to turn around when Trump ordered all churches back open. We had a very bad winter but now here a year later people are getting vaccinated by the millions and things are looking up! My entire family made it without losing anybody, I hope it is the same with you! The link to the timeline is here: A Timeline of the Coronavirus Pandemic

NomNomPizza

Feb 23, 2021
Warsaw
✟14,265.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just found something interesting on the internet, it is a timeline of COVID-19 from start to finish. Now that we are nearing the end of the pandemic it is interesting to look back on what happened and what the world went through. I can remember back in March of last year when they first announced the pandemic and they were predicting all kinds of horrible things on the news, saying that things may never be normal again and that the economy would be destroyed and it would be the downfall of the United States, I hated to even look at CNN.COM because of the stuff they were predicting on there. Shortly after this the whole country went on lockdown and there were shortages on all kinds of products such as toiletries and paper products and shelves were bare at local supermarkets. I can remember hoarding emergency food rations in case something happened to the food supply. All the churches shut down and transitioned to online-only services until further notice and all schools and colleges were closed. We were in the belly of the beast on severe lockdown for 3 months with travel and gathering restrictions, the whole state of PA on "Red Phase". Things only started to turn around when Trump ordered all churches back open. We had a very bad winter but now here a year later people are getting vaccinated by the millions and things are looking up! My entire family made it without losing anybody, I hope it is the same with you! The link to the timeline is here: A Timeline of the Coronavirus Pandemic
What end ? It's beginning nothing is going back to normal...
Soon you will have full lockdown like in Israel and u will need pasport to even go grocery shopping.

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
@Dave Darling I notice you don't respond to comments and honestly your is not a testimonial, it is in the wrong place. We are not close to the end, while it is winding down we are now going to have to have booster shots and they now think the shot may only last six months. We still have to wear mask and do physical distancing. There may be more lock-downs in the Future also so we are far from over.

Upvote 0