COVID-19 Series by Janet Ossebaard (videos)

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Another good summary of the nutty COVID-19 affair gripping the globe. She covers most of the odd things happening during this epidemic. Great summary for those who haven't been watching the whole thing at a global level or those wanting something compact to share with others.

Part 2
https://www.bit chute.com/video/UM9rvq6Gj2BO/

Last edited:

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,095,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I only listened to the second video posted in the OP.

Here is my response to that conspiracy theory. Within the Snopes article, there are links to actual letters and explanations of what was actually said. Snippets from interviews and talks often don't give the facts and context is important.
Did Bill Gates Admit Vaccinations Are Designed So Governments Can Depopulate the World?

Historically we can see the same type of family size reduction when we look at farming families over the last 75 or so yrs. Before modern farm equipment lessened the need for so many labors farm families were large even to were children were loaned out to farmers who didn't have the family help they needed. As farmers acquired more modern equipment farm families became smaller, that's just a fact.
It's seldom that we now see families with 10, 12 or more kids even among the most faithful Catholic families.

Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I only listened to the second video posted in the OP.

Here is my response to that conspiracy theory. Within the Snopes article, there are links to actual letters and explanations of what was actually said. Snippets from interviews and talks often don't give the facts and context is important.
Did Bill Gates Admit Vaccinations Are Designed So Governments Can Depopulate the World?

Snopes content should be taken with a grain of salt. Do you think the de-population crowd is going to overtly tell people they want to kill off X% of the global population? That's what the Georgia Guidestones and Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 are for, but couched in nice, positive terms or put out anonymously. If it comes, they will make it look natural (like a disease or plague) and/or positive (new vaccine, etc). And it won't be voluntary. It never is when the governments run by these psychos decide to kill off a portion of the population, just like what happened in Wuhan. Check out some of those videos in part 1. And google some of the stories about Wuhan burning "the ill" alive. History is full of rich and powerful people slaughtering those who aren't, even those in their own groups. The Cabal is sneakier than the CCP, but they are both on the same page here.

So why would Gates want to "reduce population growth" when global populations are already plummeting? That is the $100,000 question. Oh, and Covid-19 also may reduce sperm production also.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,095,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Snopes content should be taken with a grain of salt.
The Snopes article is not giving their opinion but gives links to actual documents and facts. If one is a serious investigator they will take those facts into consideration.
I think a great outlet for people who love conspiracy theories would be to write novels and some do. :)

Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Snopes article is not giving their opinion but gives links to actual documents and facts. If one is a serious investigator they will take those facts into consideration.
I think a great outlet for people who love conspiracy theories would be to write novels and some do. :)
Which I did. It's trash they're using as "evidence" as the foundation produced all of it. Again, satan's little do boys are always going to couch evil in "nice" terms. But I expect noting less of satan's little do boys at Snopes either; they're a lazy, stupid bunch.

Last edited:
Upvote 0