manhattan
✟18,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because posting there means never having to say you’re sorry!
you know, I have a question for people like you. what is every conspiracy based on ? Also do you even know what the word conspiracy is used for? are people that afraid of dying that they let people kill them?

I've noticed the younger generation uses the word conspiracy for ridiculous idea while it actually is intended to be used for the intents and purpouse's of those who are plotting against an organization.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jesusfann777888

Mar 28, 2021
manhattan
✟18,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's an odd theory. Actually, to get a covid passport, you don't need to give any banking info, but you do have to get vaccinated. It doesn't help you buy anything, it is about traveling and crossing borders - also to be allowed in private spaces if the owner of the space wants to protect its employees and patrons.

listen, a lot of people who have done any research about the vaccine tend to get aggravated by comments that are ignorant of what is posted on goverment websites. you haven't heard of the great reset have you? where people who primarily deal with the economy have said that covid-19 prove's that a new monetary system can be implemented.

bill hates has filed wo060606 and it states the transition from a monetary system to a crytocurrency system using an rfid chip that can only be used by those who have an rfid implant which means you can not buy sell of trade without an rfid chip. let me ask you a question? Who was it that wanted to get everyone vaccinated and who was it that said they spent 150 million dollar's to fund a team to develope an mrna vaccine by employing other countrie's to assist with the vaccine for a virus that wasn't even known to the public or the medical health industry and why was china working on developing a virus that targeted human cell's because in virology, animal virus are not communiscible to human's and why was china at the same time developing a vaccine for a virus that targeted human cell before an outbreak?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
you know, I have a question for people like you. what is every conspiracy based on ? Also do you even know what the word conspiracy is used for? are people that afraid of dying that they let people kill them?

I've noticed the younger generation uses the word conspiracy for ridiculous idea while it actually is intended to be used for the intents and purpouse's of those who are plotting against an organization.

My comment was a dig at how things get moved to the Conspiracy Forum, and that if you start in that section you never have to get moved there (or say you’re sorry for the content of your post that got you moved there).

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
listen, a lot of people who have done any research about the vaccine tend to get aggravated by comments that are ignorant of what is posted on goverment websites. you haven't heard of the great reset have you? where people who primarily deal with the economy have said that covid-19 prove's that a new monetary system can be implemented.
Sadly many people who have done "research" have only done it on quackster, anti-vaxxer websites.

bill hates
I assume that was a typo and not your editorial alteration.

bill hates has filed wo060606 and it states the transition from a monetary system to a crytocurrency system using an rfid chip that can only be used by those who have an rfid implant which means you can not buy sell of trade without an rfid chip.
You obviously have not read the patent (link to application or you would know that it was Microsoft, not Bill Gates, that filed the patent,that it has nothing to do with RFID or any other sort of chip being "inserted" into anyone, but refers to wearable tech tracking fitness and activity. But, yes, it does mention cryptocurrency as a reward, not does not seek to limit buying or selling and does not state anything whatsoever about a transition from a monetary system - you can read the actual application yourself, in English or French.

It is not the mark of the beast.

let me ask you a question? Who was it that wanted to get everyone vaccinated and who was it that said they spent 150 million dollar's to fund a team to develope an mrna vaccine by employing other countrie's to assist with the vaccine for a virus that wasn't even known to the public or the medical health industry and why was china working on developing a virus that targeted human cell's because in virology, animal virus are not communiscible to human's and why was china at the same time developing a vaccine for a virus that targeted human cell before an outbreak?
That's a Gish Gallop of "a" question ^_^ To answer one of your erroneous points, animal viruses are commonly transmissible to humans (overlooking the obvious that humans are animals). I'm sure you have heard of rabies and mad dogs - that disease is caused by Rabies lyssavirus?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: HantsUK
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat

so, it was a lab accident that they covered up as an outbreak and then decided to vaccinate people for what they released into the public because you know, the transport of hazardous material's is not regulated by the department of transportation.

so it was a biological weapon and the shutdown's were simply to avoid any Evidence that they targeted the american people.

1. In this I have seen the weakness of man and the eagerness of his betrayal and disloyalty to God and the innocent. I know Everything I need to know.

6d2436ff0086978cb45dffed09b6f727.jpg

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you consider regular passports an infringement on liberty?
Regular passports don't depend on your medical information being "Correct"
If you can't see the dangers of the powers that be using them for control, you aren't paying attention.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Regular passports don't depend on your medical information being "Correct"
If you can't see the dangers of the powers that be using them for control, you aren't paying attention.

I'm paying close attention, I just don't see the conspiracy that some others do. I see it as something necessary in order to combat this pandemic.

I won't have to worry about the passport and will easily get it as I will have my vaccine anyway. The first dose is in the arm as of today.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

HantsUK

Oct 27, 2009
Hampshire, England
✟215,131.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
You obviously have not read the patent (link to application or you would know that it was Microsoft, not Bill Gates, that filed the patent,that it has nothing to do with RFID or any other sort of chip being "inserted" into anyone, but refers to wearable tech tracking fitness and activity. But, yes, it does mention cryptocurrency as a reward, not does not seek to limit buying or selling and does not state anything whatsoever about a transition from a monetary system - you can read the actual application yourself, in English or French.

Agreeing.

It is depressing how often this patent is misunderstood and misquoted. It has cropped up a few times before on these forums (see Bill Gates, Patent 060606, Body Interfaced Cryptocurrency??). It might be unfair, but whenever someone comes out with this patent and associated nonsense, I then assume everything else they write is of a similar standard, and was copied from others without checking.

To be fair, trying to decipher and understand a patent is difficult, especially in areas outside your own field of expertise.

Fortunately, this patent has now been rejected, basically because it relied on abstract ideas (look on the 'documents' tab, and scroll down to near the end).

An aside: A cryptocurrancy allows secure but anonymous financial payments over the internet, which is why criminals love it. And the opposite of what any restrictive government would want. Incidentally, if you loose your password, you have lost your money. Unless you can guess your password (or pay someone else to guess it). There is no way you can get access to that money, no telephone help line, no password reset links that can be emailed - there is no central organisation you can go to with a court order, or proof of ownership, or even an army, to get your money back.

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Astroqualia

Born-again Truthseeker
Feb 5, 2019
FL
✟11,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That's an odd theory. Actually, to get a covid passport, you don't need to give any banking info, but you do have to get vaccinated. It doesn't help you buy anything, it is about traveling and crossing borders - also to be allowed in private spaces if the owner of the space wants to protect its employees and patrons.
Not yet, you mean. It very well may be coming next.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not yet, you mean. It very well may be coming next.
It's about as likely as the earth getting hit by a giant asteroid. Right now, that is just a paranoid fantasy.

Upvote 0