Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future posts denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Last edited:

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,617.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

As one of those who have lost relatives to this virus very pleased with this. It has been putting me off this site to meet so manypeople parading delusions about covid and the election also. As Christians we stand for truth and our witness is undermined when we are shown to be so easily deceived.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟240,801.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
@FreeinChrist A very welcome move. Thank you.

re-exemption for Conspiracy sub-forum, I wouldn't let such painful nonsense allowed anywhere near any site that cared for people or for facts.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving

Thank you.

Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0

TexFire316

Come as a child, with no agenda
Jan 31, 2017
Conroe, Texas
Visit site
✟29,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I disagree. But I guess we were bound to follow the path of google, you tube, FB and etc that insists on what we can and can not talk about. Are we still permit to praise President Trump for following God, and condemn Biden for following Baal? :)

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Are those the only guidelines? I ask because I haven't seen anyone deny that covid exists. There is plenty of credible information saying that the numbers are wrong, masks don't work and people have wrongfully been listed with covid as cause of death.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are those the only guidelines? I ask because I haven't seen anyone deny that covid exists. There is plenty of credible information saying that the numbers are wrong, masks don't work and people have wrongfully been listed with covid as cause of death.

I personally would want yes on this. yesterday just had 3265 people die, and that's without the thanks giving surge. Were heading into Christmas when people need to be staying home, but many are going to be moving. Were so close a vaccine, can we stop pretending this isn't a out of control pandemic.

Though I'm not in charge.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I disagree. But I guess we were bound to follow the path of google, you tube, FB and etc that insists on what we can and can not talk about. Are we still permit to praise President Trump for following God, and condemn Biden for following Baal? :)

well you already can't talk positively about homosexuality, or apologetics in non Christian areas, so the site has long had rules against things you can talk about.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I personally would want yes on this. yesterday just had 3265 people die, and that's without the thanks giving surge. Were heading into Christmas when people need to be staying home, but many are going to be moving. Were so close a vaccine, can we stop pretending this isn't a out of control pandemic.

Just looking for clarification.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
"Vaccine denial is still ok though, right?"

Asking for a friend lol

I think one is fine saying they are not going to take it for various concerns (worried about safety, side effects, rushed production, etc). Advising people not to take it would violate this rule:

• Please do not give professional, legal, financial, medical, or other counseling. Do not direct, imply, or suggest that others should disregard doctors' orders regarding medical diagnosis and/or treatment.

Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
We are trying not to be too harsh, but posts should fall in line with the site rules which include:
  • Please do not give professional, legal, financial, medical, or other counseling. Do not direct, imply, or suggest that others should disregard doctors' orders regarding medical diagnosis and/or treatment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.