covert muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I haven't heard of one.

Its a bit hard for the Muslims to do it. The religions is the strongest among the Arabs and Malays and vice versa among the other races.

Besides, the differences between the Muslim and Christian faith is very large. The Muslim only acknowledges Jesus as a (relatively minor) prophet and good guy. Only Mohamad, they consider as the last true and major messenger from God.

Their idea of the afterlife sounds a little too good to be true- ie. the men will live with a large number of virgin concubines who will serve him night and day. Nonetheless, it does sound a wee bit appealing though LOL. :)

Upvote 0

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
I dont think they have to. After President Bush called the musilms a great religion, our own government will do it for them. It is being taught in the schools of California to seventh graders under the guise of history. Many states allocated a classroom in each school for muslims to pray during the last ramadan.

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Bush never said Islam was a great religion. He said it was a peaceful religion for most of them, but that there were some radicals too. Like the terrorists. He did not want to attack the muslims, only the terrorists. This is wisdom he is using, or tact, trying not to get this thing blown out of proportion, which it is anyway. Could you imagine the damage, if he would have attacked the whole religion?? We would of had more fighting and riots, even in our own country. I sure wouldn't want his job. He is between a rock (Jesus), and a hard place. This problem is much bigger than most people can imagine..

Upvote 0

Blynn

Jan 15, 2002
✟22,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Their idea of the afterlife sounds a little too good to be true- ie. the men will live with a large number of virgin concubines who will serve him night and day. Nonetheless, it does sound a wee bit appealing though LOL.

Last week there was a female suicide bomber in Israel.. I wonder what she was thinking the afterlife would be like for her. . :confused:

God bless,
Roberta

Upvote 0

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
He called the muslim religion a great religion. I was watching him make a speech and he said it is a great religion. He was worried about the backlash so he did say the muslim is a peaceful religion and also called it a great religion.

10/08/2001

By G. ROBERT HILLMAN / The Dallas Morning News

"The United States of America is an enemy of those who aid terrorists and of the barbaric criminals who profane a great religion by committing murder in its name," Mr. Bush said.

In a second speech, again he called the muslim religion a great religion. This is wrong for any Christian to say for any reason.
It is a lie. I understand the reasons but we are to lean on God,
not our misconseptions or political rhetoric. He did also call the muslim religion a peaceful religion. Another lie. Muslims have been attacking and torturing, selling into slavery and killing Christians
since around 640 AD. On this very day in Sudan and Somalia Christians villages are being shelled with mortars. They are being
hunted down and the men summarily murdered. The women raped and forced into slavery if not immediatly converting to muslim. The children are tortured for not denying Christ and some
killed and others sold into slavery.

Upvote 0

BennieBoo

Pugnacious Pacifist
Jan 31, 2002
D.C
Visit site
✟125.00
Solo: Yes, those claiming to be muslims have done terrible things in the name of Allah, but those claiming to be Christians have also done terrible things in the name of Christ, for example, the bloodier crusades, or the spanish inquisition. Just as these actions do not make christianity a vile religion, the actions of terrorists or sudanese muslims do not make Islam vile...have a bit of tolerance, perhaps?

Upvote 0

MizDoulos

<font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f
Jan 1, 2002
The "Left Coast" of the USA
Visit site
✟22,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I dont think they have to. After President Bush called the musilms a great religion, our own government will do it for them. It is being taught in the schools of California to seventh graders under the guise of history. Many states allocated a classroom in each school for muslims to pray during the last ramadan.

Hi, Solo66 man ~ you are correct about California 7th graders having to learn about Islam. Just to add a bit more info, they also had to learn the five pillars of Islam, memorize portions of the Koran, and make a prayer rug, among other things. Many Christian parents are upset because they feel this is indoctrination. And, they are also upset because Christianity and God has been "banned" in our public school system but Islam is now being taught. We'll see how all this pans out.

Blessings,

Pat

Upvote 0

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
Yes MizDoulos,

It is a sad situation. I love it here in California, yet the liberalism
is crazy. Sometimes I feel as though the state government is really in Berkley University. While in the midst of the turmoil of the WTC crisis, Davis (Governor) signed legislation that allows the same rights for homosexual couples as for married heterosexual
couples. This after we defeated a ballot measure to allow gay marriages.

Now, our children are being indoctrinated in the "wonderous" ways of Islam, and being denied Christ because it will offend non-
Christians.

And to illustrate how far it has gone here in Northern California,
a statue of Quixicotal (pronounced: kitzicotal ) is in the middle of
downtown San Jose in the name of the Mexican culture. Though
called only a symbol of the Aztec culture, it was dedicated by Aztec dancers and celebration. Anytime I have seen it, it has food,
drink and flowers at its base as offerings.

Just try to erect a cross there. HA I dare you.
So, no, the muslims dont have to do anything. The government will take care of the whole thing for them.

Upvote 0

marmaladePRO

Dec 17, 2001
Medicine Hat Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟1,720.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
well, my websters dosen't have "covert" in it, how wierd is that ?

my reasoning is this:

muslims going covert in Christianity would imply lying would it not? Just as if i joined a Muslim religion or sect, pledging my faith to Allah then subtly directing interest towards Christ Jesus. As a Christian i can't find any grounds for this style of trickery, and i would wonder how the koran and the muslim religion would look on such acts... i don't know, so please fill me in?
so just like the radicals are the ones killing and bombing, it would also be radicals who were willing to lie to enlarge the faith? and i would surmise that those same radicals are abusing religion in the aim of their goals, whilst i would expect humility to willingly abuse their goals in the name of religion ? :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
bennieboo,

First, the Crusades were a reaction to the muslims incursions into Europe. They were attacking Spain in an effort to spread their peaceful religion. Attacking and killing anyone not converting to the muslim religion is how they have spread.
As far as the Spanish inquisition. Note the name. Christians were also tortured and killed because they read the Bible. Thus not the Christian inquisition.

Not only that, how can you campare a few aborations with
1550 years of ongoing aggression and suppression. Who do you think was capturing slave to sell to American landowners? It was the Arab and African muslims.

In the koran it says to lay in wait for Christians and Jews. Do not befriend them, as they are infidels. Also, they are commanded to kill all infidels.

Upvote 0

BennieBoo

Pugnacious Pacifist
Jan 31, 2002
D.C
Visit site
✟125.00
bennieboo,

First, the Crusades were a reaction to the muslims incursions into Europe. They were attacking Spain in an effort to spread their peaceful religion.
Hardly. The crusades were an attempt to millitarily reclaim jerusalem. They were horrifically bloody. Crusaders would make the streets of muslim cities run with blood.( altough Muslim warriors were not lambs either)

Attacking and killing anyone not converting to the muslim religion is how they have spread.
As far as the Spanish inquisition. Note the name. Christians were also tortured and killed because they read the Bible. Thus not the Christian inquisition.
It was done under the name of the catholic church. It wasn't a perticularly christian activity, in fact, it was specifically very ANTI-christian in it's ideologies, but so are the atrocities you speak of and islam.

Not only that, how can you campare a few aborations with
1550 years of ongoing aggression and suppression. Who do you think was capturing slave to sell to American landowners? It was the Arab and African muslims.
Correct. But it was "christian" slavetraders and plantationowners who actually justified owning and trading these human beings with a story from the bible (Ham's discovery of a naked, inebriated Noah)

In the koran it says to lay in wait for Christians and Jews. Do not befriend them, as they are infidels. Also, they are commanded to kill all infidels.
Where does it say this?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
Well bennieboo,
As a so-called "tolerant" Christian, you are doing exactly what you are saying you are not doing. It seems odd to me that those who lead in the world of so-called tolerance are so tolerant of every religion and anti- religion except Christianity.

Tell me something of what Christ has done for you. Maybe I will understand.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.