Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
View attachment 298196 Need to add another decade on the x-axis.
I told you that. I wasn’t going to search for another picture of it as I have that one in my desktop. But thanks, I’ll put that one in my desktop to. It makes my point very well. You never heard a peep out of the faux environmental movement or fake news media about Antarctica for 20 years because this isn’t about science. It’s about politics. They were deceiving you by not not mentioning record breaking ice pack in The Antarctic while there were screaming headlines of record setting ice melt in the Arctic. Then in 2017. Miraculously. Those deceivers “discovered” the Antarctic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I told you that. I wasn’t going to search for another picture of it as I have that one in my desktop. But thanks, I’ll put that one in my desktop to. It makes my point very well. You never heard a peep out of the faux environmental movement or fake news media about Antarctica for 20 years because this isn’t about science. It’s about politics. They were deceiving you by not not mentioning record breaking ice pack in The Antarctic while there were screaming headlines of record setting ice melt in the Arctic. Then in 2017. Miraculously. Those deceivers “discovered” the Antarctic.
That's not the case. There are not many researchers studying the Antartica ice shelves. Due to the remoteness of that continent and the harshness of the climate. The Artic is the opposite, accessible and very close to civilization. I am not surprised that the climate statistics from Antartica lagged the Artic.

The Artic ice cap floats on the ocean and is highly influenced by the change in ocean temperature.
Where as Antartica is an ice mass sitting on a continent. So one would expect a marked difference in the effect of climate change, on the ice mass in these two regions.

Expect delays in the climate information from Antartica in the future too.

So the sharp decline in the anomaly graph illustrated is exactly what one would expect.

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's not the case. There are not many researchers studying the Antartica ice shelves. Due to the remoteness of that continent and the harshness of the climate. The Artic is the opposite, accessible and very close to civilization. I am not surprised that the climate statistics from Antartica lagged the Artic.

The Artic ice cap floats on the ocean and is highly influenced by the change in ocean temperature.
Where as Antartica is an ice mass sitting on a continent. So one would expect a marked difference in the effect of climate change, on the ice mass in these two regions.

Expect delays in the climate information from Antartica in the future too.

So the sharp decline in the anomaly graph illustrated is exactly what one would expect.
Umm no. The ice pack data and satellite imagery of both the Arctic and Antarctic have been fully assessable on the internet since the early 1990’s. It was one of the early novelties of the internet. You don’t need to be a “researcher” to access it. It has been available to everyone with an internet connection and as little computing power as a 286 windows 3.1 computer. The news media and science world has been fully aware of this the whole time. I was looking at the imagery and data personally in the mid 90’s and sending it out email before social media was ever invented. What you just said is completely false. Your reliance on a certain class of faux “experts” will led you right down the path the German people went before WWII.

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Umm no. The ice pack data and satellite imagery of both the Arctic and Antarctic have been fully assessable on the internet since the early 1990’s. It was one of the early novelties of the internet. You don’t need to be a “researcher” to access it. It has been available to everyone with an internet connection and as little computing power as a 286 windows 3.1 computer. The news media and science world has been fully aware of this the whole time. I was looking at the imagery and data personally in the mid 90’s and sending it out email before social media was ever invented. What you just said is completely false. Your reliance on a certain class of faux “experts” will led you right down the path the German people went before WWII.
What you said is not entirely true.

Now, however, parts of the East Antarctic are melting.

Research into what’s happening in East Antarctica is still in its early stages. It’s hard to decipher what exactly is taking place on a gigantic continent of ice with just a few decades of satellite data and limited actual measurements of things like snowfall and ocean temperatures. But according to one controversial paper released earlier this year, East Antarctica is now, in fact, shrinking, and is already responsible for 20 percent of the continent’s ice loss. (e360.yale.edu/features/polar-warning-even-antarctica-coldest-region-is-starting-to-melt)

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What you said is not entirely true.

Now, however, parts of the East Antarctic are melting.

Research into what’s happening in East Antarctica is still in its early stages. It’s hard to decipher what exactly is taking place on a gigantic continent of ice with just a few decades of satellite data and limited actual measurements of things like snowfall and ocean temperatures. But according to one controversial paper released earlier this year, East Antarctica is now, in fact, shrinking, and is already responsible for 20 percent of the continent’s ice loss. (e360.yale.edu/features/polar-warning-even-antarctica-coldest-region-is-starting-to-melt)
Yes what I said is entirely true. The the ice has been measured by the satellites. What you just said about the melting has been in the news since it started happening and is verified by satellites. My point is they were lying to you by withholding data on Antarctic ice for 20 years. Now when perfectly natural causes bring a reversal because it can’t just keep setting yearly records forever. That is when it made the fake news.

Now if your going to start claiming historical data. Then you better be prepared to look at actual historical data of warm periods and cold periods. Something that is again ignored by fake news media and the people who are creating a fake crises so they can control every single aspect of your existence. Which is exactly what has always and will always happen when people forsake God. You get tyrants instead.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes what I said is entirely true. The the ice has been measured by the satellites. What you just said about the melting has been in the news since it started happening and is verified by satellites. My point is they were lying to you by withholding data on Antarctic ice for 20 years. Now when perfectly natural causes bring a reversal because it can’t just keep setting yearly records forever. That is when it made the fake news.

Now if your going to start claiming historical data. Then you better be prepared to look at actual historical data of warm periods and cold periods. Something that is again ignored by fake news media and the people who are creating a fake crises so they can control every single aspect of your existence. Which is exactly what has always and will always happen when people forsake God. You get tyrants instead.
Fake news cannot change the scientific evidence.

Glaciers are melting faster, losing 31 per cent more snow and ice per year than they did 15 years earlier, according to three-dimensional satellite measurements of all the world's mountain glaciers. Using 20 years of recently declassified satellite data, scientists calculated that the world's 220,000 mountain glaciers are losing more than 298 billion metric tonnes of ice and snow per year since 2015, according to a study in Wednesday's journal Nature.

(Glaciers are melting so fast, it's enough to put Switzerland under 7 metres of water)

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Glaciers are melting faster, losing 31 per cent more snow and ice per year than they did 15 years earlier, according to three-dimensional satellite measurements of all the world's mountain glaciers. Using 20 years of recently declassified satellite data, scientists calculated that the world's 220,000 mountain glaciers are losing more than 298 billion metric tonnes of ice and snow per year since 2015, according to a study in Wednesday's journal Nature.

(Glaciers are melting so fast, it's enough to put Switzerland under 7 metres of water)
First off your quoting tabloid science as a reference. What a peer reviewed technical scientific paper says and the tabloid science media spin and lies about that paper say are two different things. For instance. Without reading the paper I can almost garuntee you it does not say one single time that man made climate change from co2 emissions is causing those glaciers to melt. It probably suggests that perhaps that may be the cause. But the only thing it is setting out to peer review prove is that glaciers in certain parts of the world are melting. If it said co2 emissions are causing it would be rejected because not only is that not what they are presenting data to prove. Most of the worlds experts would pigeon hole their data and throw the paper into disgrace. In other words co2 emissions are not the subject. Glacier melt is. Tabloid science media is basically lying when it says the research paper proves co2 is the cause and subject of the paper.

Next: Putting a land mass like Switzerland under 7 meters of water doesn’t amount to a hill of beans as far as the ocean is concerned.,

Next: The paper specifically excluded Greenland and the Antarctic.

Next. The paper sighted lack of precipitation as the cause by noting the reason for the lack of reduction in Greenland and the Antarctic was due to precipitation.

Most importantly though. No one denies that the climate changes. What we are denying and calling a criminal and despotic enterprise is the faux science that says the climate is changing because mankind is putting co2 into the atmosphere and you just need to subjugate every aspect of human existence over to us and our experts to save yourselves from certain doom.

Proof of my point. North America was almost completely covered by glaciers a few thousand years ago. When they melted the dust, ( loom) from them buried millions of animals alive in giant dust storms. Mankind had nothing to do with the warming. Nor the warm period of some 800 years ago when Iceland was not covered in glaciers.

I’ll repost my point that your missing on a different reply though.

Upvote 0

buzuxi02

Veteran
May 14, 2006
New York
✟212,454.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The entire fear mongering of climate change is nonsense. Technology is constantly improving and population growth will peak very seen. (It actually has already peaked except for in like 2 or 3 regions most of the countries of the world are below replacement levels.

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

My point I’m trying to make. The big picture. I stated and will continue to state that the world is facing an unprecedented ecological disaster due to the developing world. Ie 2/3rds of humanity. They are compacting into big cities and dumping their raw sewage, garbage and toxic industrial waste directly into the water and air. The developing world has spent a hundred trillion dollars of middle class wealth to stop doing this. We are 80% there and no longer pose any environmental threat to the planet.

it will cost 200 trillion dollars over the next 30 years for the developing world to do this. The faster they create the wealth the faster it will happen. ( Those numbers are educated guesstimates on my part)

Even if co2 emissions were a problem they pale in comparison to what is happening in the developing world.

That’s the problem and it is almost an apocalyptic one. Yet we have the solution. Freedom, Bible based morality and the creation of wealth.

Now to the Devil and the foolish souls he controls. The faux science leftist and liberals all believe that the core problem is economic growth and the accumulation of wealth that is destroying the planet. That is the goal behind the man made climate change con job. To stop economic growth and the creation of wealth. (Sort of that is. More like wealth for me but not for thee.)
In politics it does not matter why you are doing something. You may be a good person but totally misguided. That is why it is to be judged only by what is being done. And what they are doing by seeking to limit abundant and cheap energy to the whole world will eliminate the fast track to the developing world creating the wealth they need to build the infrastructure necessary to save the eco-system from their toxic waste, garbage and raw sewage.

Satan, the thief comes not but for to kill, steal and destroy. That is what the climate change scam is. He is the puppet master. Jesus came that we might have life and life more abundantly.

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The entire fear mongering of climate change is nonsense. Technology is constantly improving and population growth will peak very seen. (It actually has already peaked except for in like 2 or 3 regions most of the countries of the world are below replacement levels.
Yep

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The theory to move peoples in rural areas to the cities is a population control measure by Agenda 21, a U.N. environmentalist strategy. It isn't really about the environment at all, they only say that as an excuse for their real plan of control over all peoples.

Upvote 0

LightLoveHope

Jesus leads us to life
Oct 6, 2018
London
✟79,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
C02 is absolutely not a poison! That’s absurd!

All plant life would die out if the so called poison, was removed from the atmosphere.

C02 is absolutely an integral part of the cycle of life, as we exhale it after breathing in 02, and plants do the opposite, by breathing in C02 and breathing out oxygen - just as God designed it to work.

See post #69, as they nail the true facts about claims of man-caused global warming.
I think you have just made my point for me.
CO2 is essential for life but it is also dangerous if there is too much of it.
I was surprised at how low this concentration is that damages ones health.

CO2 affects human health at lower levels than previously thought - Air Quality News

Plants cannot grow without the carbon in CO2 which makes up the biggest part of trees and plants. Equally tripling the normal level of carbon will seriously affect us.

The phrase a little knowledge is a dangerous thing is very true. Being certain that climate change is not happening or that climate change will definitely have x affect is both a mistake.

Emotionally people do not believe what they believe because of logic. It is no surprise large groups accept "facts" because the group says so, rather than knowing themselves. So in such discussions, when facts are dismissed out of hand, one knows where people are coming from. I was surprised flat earthers existed or 911 deniers, or QAnon believers, but they do, so this affect is alive and kicking. To be innoculated against it you have to be able to laugh at oneself and how certain we are about so much which is taken on trust.

God bless you

Upvote 0

LightLoveHope

Jesus leads us to life
Oct 6, 2018
London
✟79,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The theory to move peoples in rural areas to the cities is a population control measure by Agenda 21, a U.N. environmentalist strategy. It isn't really about the environment at all, they only say that as an excuse for their real plan of control over all peoples.

I have to laugh. Who is taking control over all peoples?
Do you know China? 1.4 billion people literally ruled by the PPA. But even here they have brought in capitalism and the free market, to a degree, so their control is lessening.

Take Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Nigeria, South Africa, Argentina to name but a few, under no one single persons control. If the world shows anything, we can all agree consumer goods work and we want them. Now upon this hangs the whole world economy, but it is not controlled, just pushed around a little.

God bless you

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have to laugh. Who is taking control over all peoples?
Do you know China? 1.4 billion people literally ruled by the PPA. But even here they have brought in capitalism and the free market, to a degree, so their control is lessening.

Take Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Nigeria, South Africa, Argentina to name but a few, under no one single persons control. If the world shows anything, we can all agree consumer goods work and we want them. Now upon this hangs the whole world economy, but it is not controlled, just pushed around a little.

God bless you

Listening to The LORD in His Word gives a huge... advantage over simple opinions, including mine and yours. How it is written in His Word is how it all is going to happen. So understanding the end per God's Word reveals what 'must' happen, and will also give a certain picture leading up to the very end.

And the picture is a "one world government" over all peoples and nations. God's Word just uses a different label, calling it a beast kingdom, the beast of Rev.13 that's to have ten horns, ten crowns, and seven heads. And Rev.17 declares a king over it. Thus prior to Christ's return in our near future, there will be a one-world kingdom with a beast king, over all peoples and all nations. Will capitalism have something to do with that kingdom? Yes, no doubt, even as the Daniel 8 Scripture suggests that coming false world leader will cause craft to prosper by his hand.

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Listening to The LORD in His Word gives a huge... advantage over simple opinions, including mine and yours. How it is written in His Word is how it all is going to happen. So understanding the end per God's Word reveals what 'must' happen, and will also give a certain picture leading up to the very end.

And the picture is a "one world government" over all peoples and nations. God's Word just uses a different label, calling it a beast kingdom, the beast of Rev.13 that's to have ten horns, ten crowns, and seven heads. And Rev.17 declares a king over it. Thus prior to Christ's return in our near future, there will be a one-world kingdom with a beast king, over all peoples and all nations. Will capitalism have something to do with that kingdom? Yes, no doubt, even as the Daniel 8 Scripture suggests that coming false world leader will cause craft to prosper by his hand.
Fake,
What about these prophecies? Seem to say the polar opposite.
The Bride of Christ

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Fake,
What about these prophecies? Seem to say the polar opposite.
The Bride of Christ

Ideas in that article are what is FAKE.

The Isaiah 54 parable of 'blessed are the barren' is for when Christ's LITERAL Kingdom on earth is established in Jerusalem, ON EARTH...

Isa 54:2-3
2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

KJV

Since when has the nation of Israel in the middle east inherited the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities be inhabited? And per Ezekiel 47 & 48 we know that establishing is about the return of the 12 tribes of Israel inheriting the lands God originally promised their fathers, which is WAY... more LAND than what the nation of Israel has today! There's other pointers in Isaiah 54 that it's about the time when Jesus RETURNS, and NOT for this present world!

So that's all the author of that article is doing, just taking a few verses out of the OT prophets and wrongly applying them to history of this present world.

Here's ANOTHER proof that the Isaiah 54 "barren" parable is about the end... of this world and the time when Jesus returns...

Luke 23:27-30
27 And there followed Him a great company of people, and of women, which also bewailed and lamented Him.

28 But Jesus turning unto them said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for Me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.

29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, 'Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.'

30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us."

KJV

The timing when they will wish for the mountains and hills to cover them is when they see Jesus coming in the clouds at His return to this earth. That is the time there when Lord Jesus is applying... that Isaiah 54 parable. The parable means that when He comes, and your symbolic spiritual womb is found with child instead of being spiritually barren, it means you didn't wait, but fell away to worship another in His place. It's that simple.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,086,418.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Because I always like to check sources I am unfamiliar with, I learned that the__byte is part of Singularity University, which "is not an accredited university and does not provide traditional university qualifications."

Singularity University - Wikipedia

And, btw, debunking a "solution" for climate change doesn't mean that the problem doesn't exist, nor does it mean that a variety of solutions used in conjunction could not solve the problem.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Because I always like to check sources I am unfamiliar with, I learned that the__byte is part of Singularity University, which "is not an accredited university and does not provide traditional university qualifications."

Singularity University - Wikipedia

And, btw, debunking a "solution" for climate change doesn't mean that the problem doesn't exist, nor does it mean that a variety of solutions used in conjunction could not solve the problem.
You have succeeded in shooting the messenger.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,086,418.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
When I see information that doesn't make sense to me I check it out.

No one believes that one change will solve climate change, but shooting down one solution without suggesting alternatives plays into the propaganda machine of the climate deniers, giving them sound bites to make climate advocates seem foolish.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,086,418.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Why wouldn't it be possible for God's day of judgement to include our destruction of our own environment? Or better, our destruction of God's good creation, at least to the extent that we suffer horribly and fail to flourish as commanded? That would seem rather fitting, to me. Part of God's judgement being having to answer for the callousness, greed, and love of pleasure that kept us from acting wisely makes all the sense one needs. Is that not a live possibility?
At least your comment has a certain logic to it. After the Hurricane Katrina and some other natural disasters, there are often opportunistic doomsayers trying to attach the disaster as God's punishment for sins, usually sexual, that they believe are most heinous. After 9/11, a now deceased priest even wrote a book telling America it was God's punishment for sexually-related sins.

9/11? Hmmm, I thought. If that was what God was trying to warn us about, why did he choose skyscrapers filled with hedge fund managers and venture capitalists making money off buying companies, making huge loans against them, and then selling off parts of them, laying off hundreds of thousands of honest workers? When I postulated this theory--that God didn't want financial fat cats exploiting workers and exacerbating income inequality--I was told that, no, God wanted to punish us for sexual sins.

But your idea is pretty logical. God's permissive will is allowing us to misuse our natural resources, and the result can be disastrous if we don't rescue ourselves. Cause and effect. Logical. Let us heed this warning.

Last edited:
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0