• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Cousin's Marriage

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Mydreams, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+2,235
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Friends, my cousin's marriage is on 25th & reception on 26th. They are inviting to attend, if i donot attend, they may feel sad, that, i am their cousin and i am missing my cousin's marriage. If i think to attend the marriage, its hot and have to hire a car to go there.

I am in dilemma, can you agree and pray if it is God's, will i will attend cousin's marriage, overcoming challenges, otherwise i will have peace in heart. Let God also bless my cousin's marriage and bless the newly weds couple and be glorified in their marriage and family life.

God bless!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Of the Kingdom

Of the Kingdom Member

+122
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I pray that there may be peace in the family, and that Mydreams can find a way to please his cousins by an appropriate gift and/or by being able to attend the wedding.

PS. if my google-fu serves me correctly, congratulations on your daughter's second birthday.
    /nosy
    Just couldn't resist checking out that picture
    /-nosy