United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello Community,

Recently at work, a middle aged man who works in Produce came up to me while I was doing my job around the store. We will call him G and the other guy N. He told me that he knew someone that I might like to meet who was very religious and who was about my age. I told him that yeah, maybe I would. So days later, G tells me who the guy is and it's N in Produce who I noticed has had a crush on me. G let me know that he mentioned me to N, but G didn't tell N who I am yet, like what G did with me at first. G asks me if I know N and I told G yes that i have talked to N a few times. So, than G asks me if I want N to know who I am or for things to just happen naturally? I asked God what I should do first to see what He says. I kinda felt a slight "no", but felt excited about the possibities and not being sure if God was really saying "no". I also felt like G threw this on me suddenly. I ended up leaving my options open by saying yeah, if you want to. G than asked me again and I gave him the same answer. I Prayed to God about it for a couple days and told Him to take care of it for me, since I wasn't sure about what God wants to do with this. So, a couple days go by and I end up seeing N at work. I have to go check on an item and a customer ends up asking me for help. She asks a question that only people in Produce or night crew can answer and the only person nearby to ask was N. So, I ask him and he is acting different, panicked. I think it is possible that I see the answer, but I'll see how he acts in a couple more days.

God bless you,
Heartofsilver