Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
1. I've been sick all week. Not sure what I have but, my head feels like a full balloon and just sleepy.

2. I'm trying to full trust and have faith in God for a certain situation. I'm struggling. I had a good talk w/ someone yesterday and he told me what I need to work on and yes, i noticed I fell into the same thing today and got down. This is extremely important and really need prayers for this please.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1. I've been sick all week. Not sure what I have but, my head feels like a full balloon and just sleepy.

2. I'm trying to full trust and have faith in God for a certain situation. I'm struggling. I had a good talk w/ someone yesterday and he told me what I need to work on and yes, i noticed I fell into the same thing today and got down. This is extremely important and really need prayers for this please.
Praying for you.

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

HE is "there" all the time. He has already granted you full trust and faith. It comes from Him. Whatever it is that interferes with that needs to go away. :angel:

Upvote 0