Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
How have you been blessed this year?

I've been blessed with new friends, a new job, a new opportunity, and a new appreciation for simplicity. I found myself out of a job for the fourth time in 18 months and figured out how to live on much less. I learned that I'm not above others and I needed to be knocked down a few rungs.

I found friends in many places and blessings where before I would have seen curses.

Tell us about your blessings.

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I've been blessed with a closer relationship with my sister. I was also blessed with seeing more of the U.S. (and taking my first plane trips) and meeting some great CFers in person. There have been other CFers that I have not had to pleasure to meet in person, but that has not stopped them from being wonderful people and I'm blessed to have had them as my friends this year.

Upvote 0

MacFall

Agorist
Nov 24, 2007
Western Pennsylvania, USA
✟25,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I got enough money to buy a 4-month insulin supply.

I started learning HTML, CSS, .access and PHP and my websites are getting done.

I've made significant progress on three of my novels and my blog is almost ready to launch.

My knee healed without needing surgery.

Upvote 0

ifightdwagons

the water, the Spirit and the blood; 1 John5:8
Nov 28, 2010
✟8,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
well he keeps answering my prayers speedily so i am satisfied. i am unsatisfied with how less of spiritual work i am being given. i am planning on doing some stuff soon which will help the lords goal more so. so that excites me. i have pretty much studied the new testament and some ot books so much theres nothing more to learn, so he answered my prayers for wisdom and knowledge. i need to keep learning more though, when i get the whole book down i will be satisfied more so... but even though i have no questions in my faith and just answers i need to fulfill his desires or else it will be all for nothing.

at first when prayers would be answered i would be amazed, now it seems not a big deal. nevertheless i wish to be more thankful because he helps me so much, like when i was first born again.

anyways i cant really count them all. that would be a hassle.. lol

Upvote 0

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
-I started a new job that challenged me to new levels of showing sincerity in my faith

-I went to the Grand Canyon for a week with my sister

-I got to meet Marycita and JessLovesPugs from this board

-My sister got married and two of my brothers got engaged. Plus with one of those engagements I gained a soon-to-be niece

2010 has been an a year of great blessings and challenges, I am sad to see it end.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was blessed with wonderful parents who never stop loving me no matter what.
I was blessed with a new apartment in the exact area I've wanted to live my entire life.
I was blessed with peace... with a lot of different things in my life.
I was blessed with amazing new friends, and a deeper relationship with my bestie. :D
I was blessed with having a life. Knowing God loves me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MrsSeptemberPenguin

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Minnesota
✟32,184.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I've been blessed with a job that I actually like (most days), and the opportunity to become a dog groomer which I really love. I also have been blessed to move out of my parents house and have a wonderful roommate that I get along with well. I have a working car, that has heat. I have made some wonderful new friends. I have gotten out of an unhealthy relationship. I have learned a ton about myself. I have 2 wonderful new cats who are trouble, but I love them. So I'd say overall I'd have a very blessed year.

Upvote 0

Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Oh so many! Too many to list.

The one that really stands out this year is that God blessed me by allowing me to go to India to preach and teach about God, the Gospel and Scripture. It was amazing and truly made me appreciate the many blessings we take for granted. (Not the least of which is toilets and toilet paper ^_^).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mina

Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I met my boyfriend!!!! (I don't mean to sound like a braggart and this is sooo not in the spirit of bragging. I was single for so long and thought I would never meet anyone so it really is a total and complete blessing in my life; so please forgive me if this sounds like bragging- it is totally not meant that way. :pray:)

I got to travel overseas.

My family has really pulled together and gotten closer to one another.

I have had a job when so many here are out of work and i'm able to pay my bills.

Upvote 0

Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I met my boyfriend!!!! (I don't mean to sound like a braggart and this is sooo not in the spirit of bragging. I was single for so long and thought I would never meet anyone so it really is a total and complete blessing in my life; so please forgive me if this sounds like bragging- it is totally not meant that way. :pray:)

It doesn't sound like bragging, Mina! I sounds like celebrating. And that's awesome, you should celebrate and we'll all celebrate with you. :thumbsup:

Reactions: mina
Upvote 0

WileyCoyote

Contributor
Dec 4, 2007
✟54,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I got to see my aunt who I had not seen for 20 years. I tell you right now, its as if those twenty years never passed by. She was incredible in every way I can possibly imagine.
A similar thing happened to me a few years ago. I was reconciled with my Aunt whom I hadn't seen in 22 years as well as cousins I forgot I had. So I completely understand. :)

Upvote 0

ceh85

You shattered my darkness,washed away my blindness
Mar 25, 2009
✟15,945.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have so many blessings in my life. I count my family and friends as blessings. But specifically, this year:
My faith developed and, I think, deepened.
I got a LOT better healthwise.
I discovered some great teachers/preachers.
I got a job!!!
I got to spend time with some extended family who I love.
I made some Christian friends :)

Upvote 0

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I am going to be one of those lameos that won't get specific and says "I really can't put everything that God has blessed me with this year here because his blessings upon my life have been so evident and rich that I can't fully put it into words."

so.....here you go.....

I really can't put everything that God has blessed me with this year here because his blessings upon my life have been so evident and rich that I can't fully put it into words.

Upvote 0