1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Count our blessings, especially the faith we have been given.

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by WarriorAngel, May 22, 2022.

1. WarriorAngel

WarriorAngel I close my eyes and see you smile Supporter

+7,956
    Catholic
    Private
    [​IMG]

Even our cooperation comes from the desire the Lord gives us. Let us ponder His Love for us. His amazing Love.
    He calls us to open up to what He pours onto us. He pours onto us without ceasing.
    The more we empty ourselves to form the image of His pouring out upon us [with true desire] the more He pours in for us.

He is always pouring out Love onto humanity. It's never ceasing. When we open up fully He fills us to capacity.

His favorite thing ever is giving us Love. More Love and more. He doesn't have a stop on what He pours out. The more we desire the more He is able to pour into an empty vessel.

Struggles with His Love is common because we tend to only know human love which is usually a barter system. It's effort and work and worry.

The Lord is not like humans. He's always with us pouring out from Himself, which is pure Love. It's unceasing. The more we seek His Love the more He pours in an unending flowing over the brim, of pure Love.

Should we ask Him what do I do... He will pour in the gifts of the Holy Spirit which is knowledge, understanding, wisdom, piety, fortitude...

Empty ourselves of all we have worried about, because He answers.
    Sometimes in small doses, until we are like a crate that is opened by a crowbar. We see the light slowly but persevere in prayer that He will keep showing you, and you know.

There is no human knowledge that has the power of the Holy Spirit.
    Graces defy logic. What we think we know becomes tremendously different than book smart with His Graces.

Night and Day.

Though being Christian is Grace, it's the first crack in the crate.
    Pray for the gifts and Graces of the Almighty Lord.
    Even as to ask for the faith of the Apostles. He will open the crate the more we desire.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. WarriorAngel

WarriorAngel I close my eyes and see you smile Supporter

+7,956
    Catholic
    Private
    [​IMG]