timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,259.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The Antichrist will be a man who is exceptionally arrogant and will be known for giving boastful speeches.

Many people I see personally behave in such manner and many of them are Christians.

They've become so used to it, I mean everyone is behaving the same way, they don't even realize anymore they're doing it.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I’m not sure what you mean? The article is the link.
The article quotes or references Daniel and Revelation, neither of which used the term Antichrist. So can you define Antichrist?

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Donald Trump is not the Antichrist person as the author of the article seems to be suggesting. Besides, Trump is too old. The Antichrist has to be a Jew, and be from the old Roman Empire part of the world. I am considering Zelensky, but it is to early to tell for sure.

The power base of the Antichrist will be the EU, which the ten kings will be of. We don't know the form of the ten kings alliance, but it is likely to be a defense group to be formed - with "maybe" Zelensky as the leader. That looks like the direction things could be heading.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The article quotes or references Daniel and Revelation, neither of which used the term Antichrist. So can you define Antichrist?
Someone who the Jews embrace as the messiah, and is anointed the King of Israel - in lieu of and against the rightful King of Israel - Jesus.

Coming in the name of the Lord, is an expression meaning that God chose the person to be their King of Israel.

John 12:13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

The Antichrist comes in his own name.... i.e. someone that God did not send to be their King of Israel.

5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

The person in Daniel and Revelation...

the little horn > the prince who shall come > the Antichrist> the revealed man of sin > the beast

The above line is the progression of the person from his emerging to his destruction

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Someone who the Jews embrace as the messiah, and is anointed the King of Israel - in lieu of and against the rightful King of Israel - Jesus.

Coming in the name of the Lord, is an expression meaning that God chose the person to be their King of Israel.

John 12:13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

The Antichrist comes in his own name.... i.e. someone that God did not send to be their King of Israel.

5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
I’m still not seeing Antichrist in Daniel or Revelation. I see the term used in John’s epistles, but it doesn’t describe an individual.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m still not seeing Antichrist in Daniel or Revelation. I see the term used in John’s epistles, but it doesn’t describe an individual.
I updated my post to show where he is in Daniel and Revelation.

Your life is a vapor ? Kinda morbid, Hammster.

Victory in Jesus... We on the threshold to eternity... remain focused.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I updated my post to show where he is in Daniel and Revelation.

Your life is a vapor ? Kinda morbid, Hammster.

Victory in Jesus... We on the threshold to eternity... remain focused.

Your update doesn’t address my question. As to vapor…

Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.
— James 4:14

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Your update doesn’t address my question.
Same person all the way through. As the Antichrist, King of Israel, he confirms the covenant with many for 7 years in Daniel 9:27 - by having the law read to the nation of Israel from the temple mount.

Confirming the Mt. Sinai covenant that God gave the land of Israel, to the children of Israel, as their forever, is a requirement Moses made for the leaders of Israel as long as they are in the land. Every 7 years. Deuteronomy 31:9-13.

Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.
James 4:14
I understand the sentiment, but a skull with vapor coming out to me is somewhat morbid... in and of itself.

I like - He who has the Son has life.

1John5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Same person all the way through. As the Antichrist, King of Israel, he confirms the covenant with many for 7 years in Daniel 9:27 - by having the law read to the nation of Israel from the temple mount.

Confirming the Mt. Sinai covenant that God gave the land of Israel, to the children of Israel, as their forever, is a requirement Moses made for the leaders of Israel as long as they are in the land. Every 7 years. Deuteronomy 31:9-13.

Let’s see about what John says about antichristS.

Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour.
— 1 John 2:18

So how many are there?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Let’s see about what John says about antichristS.

Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour.
— 1 John 2:18

So how many are there?
One coming antichrist. "is" a verb used with a singular subject.

John was likening some persons in his day that were leaving the Christians faith, to deny Jesus, as being antichrists - having the natural of the future Antichrist who will deny that Jesus is the messiah, and that Jesus is God come in the flesh.

A modern day example of an antichrist would be Yusuf Estes on You Tube.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
One coming antichrist. "is" a verb used with a singular subject.

John was likening some persons in his day that were leaving the Christians faith, to deny Jesus, as being antichrists - having the natural of the future Antichrist who will deny that Jesus is the messiah, and that Jesus is God come in the flesh.

A modern day example of an antichrist would be Yusuf Estes on You Tube.
So there is no The Antichrist™ anywhere in scripture.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So there is no The Antichrist™ anywhere in scripture.
List the names in scripture of 10 of the "many" antichrists John was referring to. Hammster, you are using insignificant rationale in your argument.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
List the names in scripture of 10 of the "many" antichrists John was referring to. Hammster, you are using insignificant rationale in your argument.
I didn’t say there weren’t antichrists. I posted a verse that actually used the word. I’m saying there is no The Antichrist™.

Upvote 0