Veteran
Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Lord Jesus, we pray over James who is having a sensitive surgery done next week. We pray that he enters into surgery with peace and calmness within him. We pray that he will feel the Holy Spirit's presence and feel secure. Lord, we ask that you be with the hands performing this surgery - that Lord, we can call upon the Almighty Physician to guide those hands - to place in the heart of the medical team what the correct treatment is. Lord, we ask for James full and successful recovery from this procedure. In Your Name we pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift up James and ask that You will be with him next week when they remove the blockage in the artery in his neck. I pray that surgery will go safely and without incident and that he will be restored to full health, Lord, we give You all the thanks in advance, , In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,923.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father in Heaven, please be with James. Please let the surgery go perfectly smoothly. Please be with the doctors, nurses and everyone involved. Please let his recovery go well also. Please comfort James' family and restore their hope and faith. Please let him be able to use this story to share the Gospel of Jesus with others. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God I come again asking that You will surround James with Your protective Wing as he undergoes bypass surgery and I also pray that You will take away his fear and keep him calm as he waits for the surgery. I ask that You will flood Your peace into him and remove all anxiety, In Jesius Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jesuslovesme54

Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
Pass Christian, MS
✟14,713.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who prayed for my father. He came out of surgery today in good health. He is even in a room now and everything looks promising. Thank God he has answered my prayers and continues to be with my father through out the healing process. Again thank you so much for all of your prayers and kind words. It is a true blessing to be in this forum, my church, and with my family and friends. God Bless

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who prayed for my father. He came out of surgery today in good health. He is even in a room now and everything looks promising. Thank God he has answered my prayers and continues to be with my father through out the healing process. Again thank you so much for all of your prayers and kind words. It is a true blessing to be in this forum, my church, and with my family and friends. God Bless

Thank You Father God for answering our prayers.. thank You for being with this man so wonderfully.. and thank You that he has a daughter who knows to pray!! Father bless them both as You continue to restore this man to full health.. let them enjoy the life that You have given to them!! Through Jesus name.. amen

Upvote 0

BakaFidelis

God's Faithful Fool - A Living Martyr
Oct 28, 2007
Saginaw, Michigan
✟15,941.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married

Thanks be to God!

Upvote 0